𝟶.𝟶𝟷

How it all started for Alyssiyah....

"Alyssiyah mom and daddy has to go somewhere for a really long time so you have to stay wit your cousin and auntie for a really long time. Okay" ha mom said.

"Yes mom but why I can't come wit you and daddy it's no fair" she said

"Because where we are going is really dangerous, we don't want you to get hurt" ha mom said.

"Come on we are here" ha dad said.

"Hey sis"  ha mom said.

"Hey, hi Alyssiyah how you doing, your cousin is In ha room playing go see ha" ha auntie said.

"Okay bye mommy, bye daddy I love you" she said to ha parents.

"We love you to" ha parents said.

"Ok bye lissa" ha auntie said.

"Bye sis" ha mom said leaving wit her dad.
....................................
How it started for Kayden...

"Yooo get off my mom" 6 y/o Kaydan said.

"Get back lil nigga, this is what she gets for cheating" said his mom's boyfriend hit ha.

"Kayden it's ok go to your room" his mom said.

"No! He is hurting you" Kayden said.

He went to the kitchen and came back wit a long knife and stab the guy in the back.

"Ahhhhhh! Yo lil bitch" the guy tried to get to Kayden but was kicked in the head.

Kayden stabbed him again but in the head making his body drop on the cold floor.

"KAYDEN! Why did you do that" his mom said getting scared.

"We have to go" she said running up the stairs to them packed.

"Mom why are you mad he was hurting you" he said looking at his mom scared.

"Because you killed him" she said going in his room to get him packed.

"Mom I'm sorry" he said crying.

"Shut up I loved him and you killed him...just shut up" she said back.