𝟶.𝟷𝟸

(Time skip...)

Li baby is almost one, k3's bm is 6 months pregnant and keisha is two months pregnant.

(Don't come for me I don't know what to say about the timing)

𝐾𝑒𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑎'𝑠 (𝑃𝑂𝑉)

"Killa i have a doctors appointment today can you please come I can't do this by my self" I said talking to killa who was in my living room.

"Yes you can you got yo self pregnant now be a single mom" he said laughing.

"It's not funny it's still yo kid" I said getting mad bc it's not going how I planned it. He supposed to leave the bitch not stay wit ha.

"Nope I don't claim this one have a nice day" he said leaving out the house.

"Is he gone now" my mom said.

"Yah" I said and she came out the back room looking mad.

"Why did you want me to get pregnant by him" I asked bc she forced me to get pregnant my killa and she even told me when he gives in I have to kill his bitch.

"Bc the nigga took someone away from me and I'm going to take someone away from him" she said smoking a cig.

"Who did he take from you" I asked and she was going to say something but stop her self and said "stop asking questions lil bitch".

She treats me like I'm not her child. People keep telling me that I have a sibling but when I ask ha who the person is she doesn't tell me.

I feel like she is hide something big from me.

My dad died before I was born she would always tell me that he was so happy to be a dad and the one night he came home drunk and started beating on ha. But she never told me how he died.

𝐾𝑎𝑦𝑑𝑒𝑛'𝑠 (𝑃.𝑂.𝑉)

I just left keisha house and I don't know what to do about this kid she is holding.

Ima go to the appointment wit ha.

I picked up my phone and called ha.

"Hello"
"When is the damn appointment"
"It's at 1:30"
"Ok Ima be there"
"Ok bye lov-"

I ended the call and went to k3 house cause everyone was there.
.
.
.
.
"Yoo big daddy is in the house" I said opening the living room doors.

"K3 get off of me"Cassie said laying on the floor.

"K3 get off that balloon" I said sitting on the chair.

"So killa what you gonna do about that hoe that got ha self pregnant by you" k3 asked helping Cassie up from the floor.

"Idk of the baby is mine ima have to be a father but if it's not mine I'm gone" I said being deadass.

"What you gonna do about my best" he said and I seen his bm roll ha eyes.

Hating ass bitches

"Idk what ima do"I said and siyah elle and Nuni walked in the house being loud.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I FUCK YO NIGGA BITCH"siyah said.

"HE ALREADY BEGGING TO EAT ON THIS CLIT"Nuni said.

"AND WHEN HE COME AROUND IMA JUMP ALL ON IT" elle said.

"Can y'all shut the hell up" I said texting keisha to tell ha that I'm omw now.

I get up and told everyone by and left to meet ha at the doctors office.
.
.
.
.
"Ok so as you can see your baby is healthy your next appointment is in two weeks would you like to have the pictures" the doctor said to me and keisha.