𝟶.𝟶𝟸

𝐴𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑦𝑎ℎ'𝑠 (𝑃.𝑂.𝑉)

"Hey auntie I missed you" I said walking in my auntie's room.

"Hey, how was school, college is hard right" she said sitting up on her bed.

"OMG yes it's so stressful" I said rolling my neck.

"Stop doing that ghetto ass shit" she said looking at me wit a mug.

I just laughed and walked out her room.

I walked in my cousin Aaliyah's room and seen ha standing in front the mirror.

"You good" I asked looking at ha.

" hey siyah how you been. And yes I'm ok why" she said sitting on ha bed.

"I'm good, and bc you just standing in front the mirror not moving or nothing" I said walking in ha room.

"I was just thinking, did I say to come in here lil girl" she said pushing me off ha bed.

"Fine but don't come in my room then" I said leaving ha room.

I went to go take a shower and do my home work cause I have a test on Tuesday but it's online bc I have one more week of school.

I go to college in New York bc my Antie said that they have the best program for Physiotherapy.

My phone started going off wit text messages from Aaliyah.

Bigheadliyah❤️🤞🏾

Yoooo siyah

What

Wanna go to the mall wimme tmr?

No❤️

Why😔
Pleaseeeee🙏🏾😩
I will buy you something.

Fine

Yay! Luv you😘

Shut up. The feeling is not mutually🖕🏽

Yah ok

I was feeling tired so I closed all my books and let sleep take over me.
.
.
.
.
12:01pm
"WAKE UP!" I woke up to someone shaking me.

"I'm up, I'm up" I said opening my eye only to see Aaliyah standing there.

"What do you want" I asked getting out of bed to do my hygiene.

"Remember we going to the mall" she said walking out my room.

"What time" I asked.

"1:30" she said going downstairs.

I did my hygiene and got dressed. I didn't have to do my hair bc it was in braids.

It was now 12:45 and I walked downstairs to see my cousin crying and my aunt looked sad and mad.

"What happened" I asked confused.

"Did you know your cousin was pregnant" my auntie asked.

"I seen a pregnancy test in the bathroom" she said looking at Li.

"No Li you pregnant?" I asked ha and she nodded ha head crying.

"Yah and she is leaving my house" my auntie said.

"No she can't take care of the baby by her self- it's ok siyah she wants me out by tonight so that's want she is going to get idc" Li said crying. She walked upstairs and all we hear was ha packing.

"auntie why you making her leave" i asked.

"Bc she feel like she is grown so she can be grown in her own house" she said walking to ha room.

I walked upstairs to see that all ha stuff was in bags and she was on the phone wit someone.

"Yah she is kicking me out can I stay wit you" she said.

"Ok can you come and get me now"

"Ok bye" she ended the call and looked at me and went in the bathroom to get ha stuff.

I was crying bc I didn't want to lose ha she is like I sister to me. I moved here when I was 4 bc my parents had to do something "important" and they didn't want me to get hurt so my Antie toke care of me.

"Liyah please don't leave she is just mad" I said trying to make ha stay.

"No it's ok she doesn't want nothing to do wit me or my baby" she said leaving out the room.

It's like everyone leaves me when I start to feel happy.

Aaliyah's ride came and she left. I walked in my room and just fall  asleep bc my head was hurting.