𝟶.𝟷𝟷

𝐴𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑦𝑎ℎ'𝑠 (𝑃.𝑂.𝑉)

1 week later

I was at Kayden house wit Li, Na, elle, and Nuni when the door opened and the boys came in loud as a bitch.

"Yesssir my nigga js out how you feel" Kayden said.

"Man I feel good but we going to the club tonight" a familiar voice said.

Me and the girls walked out the game room and I almost had a heart attack at who was sitting on the couch.

"JEMARHI" I said running to my older brother and jumping on him.

"Siyah? what you doing here" he said but I didn't answer bc I was crying.

I haven't seen my brother seen I was six bc he went to live wit his mama.

I got up and seen Kayden walk walking down the stairs.

"Why you sitting so close to him like that back up" he said pulling me from off of marhi.

"Nigga get off my girl" Kayden said looking at marhi.

"Nigga you fucking my sister siyah you fucking him" he asked looking at me.

"N-no...no" I said.

"Siyah this yo brother" Kayden asked me.

"Yah and I love him so so much" I said smiling like a lil kid.

"Umm almost made me shoot him" he said sitting down next to me.

"Aww you was jealous" I said looking at him.

"Nope" he said.

"Yes you was you were like ' nigga get off my girl' you claiming me now" I said smiling hard as shit.

"Shut up" he said.

"Nigga don't tell my sister shut up bitch" Kai and marhi both said.

"Yep them my bodyguards" I said doing a lil dance.

(Ok so li's baby is going to be premature)

We were all talking until Kai said he felt something wet next to him.

"Li did you pee yo self" kai said moving over.

"No my- my water broke" she said getting up.

"Ahhhhh" she said holding bam's hand.

"Come on killa can you go to my house and get the baby bag from my room" bam said taking Li outside to the car.

"Ok come on" Kayden said pulling my hand.
.
.
.
.
We are at the hospital when bam came out the room Li was in and told us that the baby was premature so she has to stay in the hospital a little longer.

"Can we see ha tho" I asked and he said yes.

I got up and ran to the room pushing a guy in a wheelchair down the hall.

I opened the doors and seen Li sleep and the baby was in the glass thing.

"Aww she look just like ha papi" I said making Kai laugh.