𝟶.𝟶𝟹

𝐾𝑎𝑦𝑑𝑒𝑛'𝑠 (𝑃.𝑂.𝑉)

"Ok so you got lil liyah pregnant" k3 said.

"Yah and she staying wit me bc ha mama kicked her out. Ima fuck wit y'all later I have to go get ha" Bam said leaving out the house.

"Nigga went and trap that girl" ghost said.

"Real shit" k3 and freddy said laughing.

My phone started ring and I answered it not looking at who was calling.

"Hello" keisha said
"What man"
"Baby I miss you come see me"
"Man after"

"Who was that" Freddy asked.

"Keisha" I said looking on ig.

"Oh, you still fuck wit ha hoe ass" k3 said.

"Man mind want pays you, and I damn sure don't" I said leaving out the house to go see keisha.
.
.
.
.

I was driving down keisha's block when I seen a lil girl sitting on the sidewalk crying.

I rolled up on ha and she looked bout 14 y/o.

"Yoo you good kid" I said out the window.

"Where your mom or people at"I asked.

"My mom was wit me and then a black car pulled up and toke ha" she said looking scared.

"Who yo mama" I asked.

"Leesha" she said.

"Crackhead Leesha" I asked and she nodded ha head.

"Ok came in the car. Do you have family you can go stay by" I asked ha.

"Yah I have a auntie that live down there" she pointed down the street.

She got in the car and told me where ha auntie live at.

"Turn left" she told me.

I turned left and she told me to stop at the 4th house.

She get out the car and said thank and walk to the house and I girl opened the door and hugged ha. I then pulled off.
~~~~
𝐴𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑦𝑎ℎ'𝑠 (𝑃.𝑂.𝑉)

I was on the kitchen getting a water bottle when the door bell started ringing.

I opened the door and seen my lil cousin Mashelle.

"Elle what are you doing here" I said hugging ha.

"Me and my mom was walking down the street to go to the sto and a black car pulled up and toke ha. The a boy in a gray car asked me what I was doind outside by myself and I told him what I just told you and he told me to get in the car and asked me if I have any family I can stay by and I said yes and came here" she said crying.

"It's ok go in my room and take a shower and change you clothes" I told ha.

She walked up the stairs and I walked in my auntie's room to tell he what just happened.

"TT wake up" I said shaking ha.

"Yes what is it siyah" she said opening ha eyes.

"Well Elle is here bc auntie Leesha got kidnapped" I said and ha eyes almost popped out ha head.

"Well Ik for a fact that Leesha is probably dead by now bc she is in death wit almost every in this city" she said pulling out ha phone.