2

The morning of the departure for the mission has arrived with rainy weather and fog.
The Quinjet is being packed with all Captain America and Black Widow's necessities, now the only thing missing is The Black Widow and Captain America.

———————————————

STEVE'S POV
My alarm clock goes off. I groan and yawn as I sit up in my bed. 6.00. We're leaving in an hour. I rub my eyes before getting out of bed.

I take the only non packed Captain America suit currently in my possession out of the closet.
I put it on, and run my fingers through my hair to make it look less morning like.

At 6.15 I go, fully dressed in my suit, to the canteen. There's no real breakfast yet, except for a basket with toast and some cheese.
'Captain America, Black Widow + crew' a note on the table next to the basket says.
I grab two toasts and sit down by the table next to me.

When I've eaten, gotten ready and packed the very last things I grab my suitcase and head outside to one of the helipads where our Quinjet is getting ready.

I greet everyone and put my things inside before helping out with the last things.

———————————————

NATASHA'S POV

At 6.30 my phone wakes me up. I sigh and groan before smacking the snooze button with the hand I haven't cuffed to the bed.
I stay in bed until I know I'm gonna be late if I don't get up.

I unlock myself from the cuffs and gets up.
I put on my catsuit over my new cut and put my charger in the front pocket of my suitcase before grabbing my keys and my toothbrush from the tiny bathroom.

I go to the canteen and grab one of the last toasts.
I eat it on my way to the helipad, where almost everything is ready for takeoff.

———————————————

When Natasha is all set and the crew consisting of about seven agents, Nick Fury comes outside.

———————————————

STEVE'S POV

"Captain Rogers, Agent Romanoff" Fury greets me and Natasha outside of the Quinjet just before takeoff.
We both nod in greeting.
"I wish you luck on your mission" he says and passes us our earpieces for updates.
"Thank you sir" Natasha says.
"Thank you sir, but how long do you think we'll be gone for?" I ask him.
"A couple of months, it's going to be difficult, you have to cover as much of Europe as possible" he says.
"Months?" Natasha asks surprised and loud.
Fury nods. "We will get to you tonight on what your first step will be" he says.
"Appreciated" I nod as we're called on by the crew on the jet.

Natasha and I go sit down in the jet, in our seats on each side of the ship. The gate in the back of the ship closes and we take off with massive speed.