California. Chapter 1.

I groaned after being awoken by my older  by brother Lake, "leave me alone to sleep" I groaned. He didn't seem to leave so I just said "fine what do you want?" "Stupid! We're leaving to move in 30 minutes! Get ready" Lake said eagerly. "Why are you so happy?" I asked "cause I'm finally leaving Kansas City duh" he said jumping off of me and running downstairs without saying bye. I rolled my eyes and got up. I put on a white and baby blue checkered shirt along with some white jean shorts with white and baby blue vans. I rushed downstairs and hurried in the car but before I did I said "goodbye home. I wont miss you." I laughed "how rude! Whatever, I'll miss you home." Lake said. "bye Kansas" I said and jumped in the car. We finally arrived after I dont even know how long. I hopped out of the car and stretched my arms out. "Wow that felt good" I said smiling "of course it did. Anyways I'm gonna unpack bye" Lake said. I didn't respond. Just then I noticed a boy staring at me so I looked back and he instantly looked away. But I did get a good look of him. He's skin was glowing beautifully and he has beautiful hazel eyes with cute fluffy black hair. I starred at him while he was walking away. I wanted to follow him, so I did. I don't think he noticed me following him  but I'm glad he didn't cause I would have been an embarrassed wreck. Luckily he didn't seem to notice me walking behind him, just as he entered this abandoned well not so abandoned place I didn't dare to step in with him because I saw a bunch of boys. After a few minutes of watching them play ball I was impressed. Back at Kansas I used to be the best player on my team and one time the dodgers asked me to come to Oklahoma and play on their team, I denied it because I would have to lose my team mates that I loved even though I quit after 5 years. I finally got enough courage to go say hi and introduce myself since they were at the dugout. I walked over their looking so confident even though inside I was so nervous and far from confident. "Hello boys. My names Clara and I was watching you guys play and wowie y'all are pretty good but not as good as me" I smirked while saying that. "oh please we're way better than you, your a girl" a boy said with ginger hair and a bunch of freckles all over his face. "Oh really? I want to play and show you what I got. Then if I hit 3rd base I get to join your group." I said smiling. "Your on, but first, allow us to introduce ourselves." Said a boy with glasses and brown hair with some freckles on his face. "I'm squints." said The boy with brown hair, freckles and glasses. "I'm ham." Said the boy who told me I couldn't play. "I'm tommy" "and I'm timmy!" Said two boys that looked nearly the same, they had brown hair and I think blue eyes. "I'm yeah-yeah" said a boy with brown hair with a gap between his teeth. "I'm Kenny" said a boy with black hair and brown eyes. "I'm Bertram" said a boy with pale skin, glasses and brownish blondish hair. "I'm smalls" said a boy about 11 years old with blonde silky hair and had a button up shirt with some jeans. "I'm Benny.." the boy I saw early! He had hazel eyes with black hair and his soft tan glowing golden skin.

                                  BENNYS
                               Point of view.

Wow... clara. She's- she's so beautiful.. I couldn't stop admiring her adorable little smile. Although i don't even know her but I do know that's she's pretty. I wonder if she's the same age as me. I didn't even realize that I was blushing so hard!! That's embarrassing. I then saw her staring at me with her beautiful ocean blue eyes and beautiful dark brown hair. I then noticed she was blushing a bit too. I shot her a smile but I couldn't stop looking at her. "Benny! Benny everyone left! Helloooo??? We called it a day 2 minutes ago, I also was wondering.. could you walk me home?" Clara said. I didn't even realize that she was speaking to me. "Oh sorry I zoned out" I said nervously. "That's okay, I've done it so many time before. The boys left and told me that we'll see if I can join the group tomorrow since it's getting late. Wanna walk home with me?" She asked softly. "Sure" I said softly while smiling.

                                 CLARAS
                             Point of view.

As I was talking to Benny while walking home with him, I noticed we have a lot in common. Which is really cool because I never knew people could have so much in common with me. I stopped as I watched him walk home saying bye to me. "Bye!" I said smiling at him. I went inside and saw lake staring oddly at me. "Oh gosh what is it now?" I groaned. "Where were you?" Lake asked "I was out playing ball with these boys, sorry I didn't text you." I said softly. Lake sighed and said "it's okay but make sure to text me where you are next time, okay? I don't want you to end up like ally." His voice was lower and more sadden. "I understand, but can you not mention my best friend missing situation? Please?.." I asked softly. "Right sorry. Goodnight" Lake said. I walked upstairs and grabbed clothes out of my dresser, I then realized that my room was already decorated and I loved it. I set my clothes down in the bathroom and turned on the shower water and hopped in. As the shower brushed against my soft skin wiping away all my sadness, sweat and dirt I got a text, I didn't look who it was from because my phone was on the table so I quickly finished my shower, dried off and changed. I then grabbed my phone and looked to see who texted me,

Hey!

I know it says "unknown" number but it's me Benny

I went over to your house to ask for your number once you got inside cause I forgot to ask you that so I knocked
Your brother answered it and gave me it.
Anyways bye! Hope you get this

I smiled because reading those text messages made me happy. I put his name "Benny boy" for his contact number and texted him
Back.

Okay Benny boy

I put my phone down and went to bed dreaming about if I was gonna make it into the group or not. It kinda stresses me out but I tried to ignore it.

This is the first chapter and I honestly think it's pretty good, I am really tired though cause it's 10PM right now LMAO but anyways I wanted to say that, in this story there will be no cussing, no bad stuff, no violence and that's it. I will be saying "frick" "jerk" "stupid"  because I don't think those are bad words. Anyways! Also if you don't like your name being "Clara" or how you look you can change those stuff. Anyways I'm signing off so bye!

Saturday, June 9th, 2021