fake cheater. Chapter 9.

⚠️BL00D and CÙTS⚠️

It's been a few weeks since the incident, I could play baseball now, yes! But... lately Benny's been real distant to me. Some days he doesn't even show up at the sandlot. It confuses me. Sometimes I wonder if he's cheating. I sure hope he's not.

"Hey Benny man! You showed up today" ham says. "Yeah. I figured I should come today, to see the most amazing person in the whole world!" Benny said running up to me. I was so confused because one day he's like 'omg I love you so much!' Then the next day he doesn't talk to me at all.  "get your hands off of me!" I barked. "What? I was gonna give you a hug" Benny said. "No. You've been distant with me for the past two weeks! You haven't even spoken to me once at all! And now your trying to give me a hug? What is up with you" I said with a disgusted look on my face.

"I- I'm sorry clara... Its just, I have a lot of things going on right now." Benny said looking down. "Like what? Cheating on me?" I said with a sassy tone. Bennys face shot up. He looked guilty... "oh so you have?" I said. "I can see your guilty face. It's hard to not show" I said. "Listen! I didn't want to cheat on you!" Benny said. "Then why did you?! Huh?" I said yelling. "I DIDNT MEAN TO CLARA! THEY- THEY FORCED ME TO!" Benny yelled so loud I jumped. Benny sighed.

"I didn't mean to scare you clara." Benny said while meaning it. "whose they?" I asked looking at Benny dead in the eye. "It's no one, really." Benny said. "Tell me now. If you want me to trust you then you have to tell me" I said eagerly. "Fine! It was Philips and, his girl best friend." Benny said. "I knew it! Of course it had to be Philips. But, why? What happened" I asked.

"Well, I was walking to the sandlot one day, and Philips kinda kidnapped me... and so he took me to this secret place. And well his girl best friend was their, and he made me cheat because he wanted you to break up with me. Then he would make up some stupid lie to make you fall in love with him and not me. I was told to never tell anyone his plan, not even you. But I just couldn't bare to just stare at you and see how hurt you are. So I told you just now, but I tried to avoid you by not going to the sandlot. So then I just gave in and thought it would be better to just be myself and start actually talking you, without Philips knowing." Benny said. I was completely shocked at what he said.

"I believe you 100%, and I'm gonna kick Philips butt. No doubt about it." I said getting up. I kissed Benny and he kissed back obviously. I broke the kiss and said. "Love you Benny, oh and by the way. If I don't come back to the sandlot tomorrow, go to Philips secret place. I think they're gonna try to kidnap me and then take me their. Bye!" "Wait!! Where are you going and what are you doing?" Benny said. I sighed and said. "I'm going to kick Philips butt and see what he dose, then if he kicks mine, I'll just lay their pretending that I'm badly hurt, or I'll actually be badly hurt but whatever is fine with me! Then they'll take me to there secret place and do who knows what. And if i don't show up tomorrow at the sandlot, you know where to find me." I winked and headed off to Philips field.

I got to Philips field and looked for him I was kinda nervous but yet not. I found Philips practicing batting. "That's all you got?" I laughed and rolled my eyes. Philips eyes landed on me. He didn't say anything he just stared me down. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said laughing. "Why are you here?" Philips asked walking towards me. "Oh y'know.. I came here to do this." I went closer to him making him think that I was gonna kiss him.

He got closer to me and started puckering up his lips then closing his eyes. I laughed and punched him in the face. "HAH you thought I was gonna kiss you!" I died laughing while looking at the blood gushing out of his nose. "Your gonna PAY FOR THAT SUVLINN!" Philips yelled. I was just laughing so hard, I didn't even realize he said my last name. He then got up and punched my stomach. "OW!" I yelled and frowned at him.