Wendy preffercorn. Chapter 17.

I woke up with Benny in my arms, ugh he was so adorable sleeping. I started to play with his hair and smile like and idiot. He then slowly woke up and saw me. I quickly looked away pretending I wasn't doing anything. Benny soon laughed and gave me a hug. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Your so cute ben." I said.

Benny cocked an eyebrow, "Ben?" He questioned. "You've never called me ben before." He said confused. "Yeah well maybe change is good you know? I wont call you ben anymore if you want." I smiled. "No no! I like when you call me that, it makes me feel special." Benny smiled and dug his face into my neck. I giggled and got up slowly.

"Where are you goinggg" Benny groaned. "I'm gonna take a shower." I got up and picked out my clothes then went to the bathroom and shut the door. Benny sighed. The warm water felt nice on me, I smiled happily and continued my shower. After 20 minutes maybe? I got out and changed.

This is the outfit

"Are you almost doneee" I heard Benny groan

"Are you almost doneee" I heard Benny groan. "Yep! Just doing my hair now" I replied. I did my hair in braids.

This is what the braids look like

I soon came out of the bathroom looking hot as ever

I soon came out of the bathroom looking hot as ever. Bennys mouth dropped, his eyes admiring everything. "Take a picture, it'll last longer" I winked. Then Benny snapped out of it and shook his head. I laughed. "You look really beautiful. But aren't we going to the sandlot today?" Benny asked. "You are, but I'm not." I said applying lipgloss.

"What! Why?" Benny asked. "I'm going to hang out with a friend today." I said putting eye shadow on. "So we won't see each other today?" Benny questioned. "We can hangout and watch a movie or something after if you want." I smiled. "Okay, who are you seeing?" "Oh, one of my friends" I said. "Yeah... who?" "Don't give me attitude benji" I smirked. "What's up with the nicknames! 1st ben, now benji?!" Benny said confused.

"I think it's cute! Beside I'm not just gonna call you Benny" I said focusing putting on mascara. "Alright, but who are you going to hangout with?" He asked. "Wendy Preffercorn." "THE Wendy Preffercorn?!" Benny said amazed. "Yeah? Do you like her or something?" I teased him. "No!! I mean, I used to think she was cute but that's it!" Benny said honest. I laughed. "What's so funny?!" Benny said. "Nothing." I smiled to myself.

TIME SKIP—>

I finished eating breakfast and Benny had already left since he was in a hurry to go to the sandlot. I texted Wendy saying.

Rodriguez's wife: Hey Wendy!

Squints girl: Hey! what's up?

Rodriguez's wife: oh nothing much, I was just wondering when we're gonna get ice cream

Squints girl: we can go at 11 if you want!

Rodriguez's wife: alright, wanna meet there orrr?

Squints girl: I can pick you up! Since I just got  my driver's license😉

Rodriguez's wife: okay! See you then

After that, I decided to watch some TV to pass the time. I checked the time and saw that it was 10:45, she was about to be here. I was pretty excited to hang with a girl, I mean since all I do is hang out with boys, it feels nice to see a girl once in awhile. A few minutes later I heard a knock, I jumped up and opened the door.

"Hey Wendy!" I said. "Hey girl! Ready to go?" She asked. "Yep!" "By the way, I love the outfit. It's very cute" she complimented. "Thanks! I love your dress, where'd you get it?" I asked. "Im not sure, I bought it awhile back" she said. "Ok!" "So how's Benny?" She smirked. "We're good" I said blushing at the fact me and Benny are known as a very good couple.

"Have y'all did anything yet?" She asked buckling her seatbelt. "What do you mean?" I asked. She laughed softly and looked down. "Have y'all like- made out?" She asked starting the car. "A few times yes." I said smiling. She smirked. "Do you like anyone?" I asked her.

"Kind of." She said. "Who?!" I asked eagerly. "Well you know the boy with the glasses? Like in your friend group?" She asked. As soon as she said that I knew who it was. "You like squints?!" I squealed. "Yes! Don't tell him though" she smiled. "He's like 13, and your 16?!" I said. "I know, I know, I think he's cute but I don't fully like him. I kind of like someone else." She said. "Who? Do I know him?" I questioned.

"Yes.. yes you do. But you can't get mad at me!!" She said pulling up at the ice cream store. "I won't I promise." I said hopping out of the car. "Alright... I'll tell you inside." She insisted. I nodded my head and went inside.

"Hello! Can I get chocolate ice cream with vanilla please?" I said to the waitress. "may I get strawberry ice cream with a cherry on top?" Wendy asked. "Yes of course. Anything else?" The waitress asked. "Nope that's it" Wendy answered. "Alright, your total will be 11.50" the waitress said. "Okay, here you go ma'am." Wendy gave the money to the waitress. As we waited for our food I asked,

"Sooo who do you like?!" "Your brother... lake." I gasped. "Your kidding?!" She was being serious. "I know your mad now." She sighed. "What?! No! I think he totally likes you back, he's been talking about this girl lately and I think it's you!! Your totally meant to be with him." I said. She smiled and thanked me, even though I don't know why.

A couple minutes later and our ice creams came. It was so good. We talked and laughed until it was around 12:00, we wanted to go shopping so we did. After that it was around 4PM. I told her I needed to go home, so she took me there. We said our goodbyes and she left. Today was so fun.

I then texted Benny,

mi amor: hey love, you done with baseball yet? Cause I'm getting lonely watching Avatar.

Lover boy: I'm on my way, don't worry! I'll bring snacks: )

mi amor: okay, love you.

Lover boy: love you more.

A few minutes passed until my door busted open with guy holding, chips, sweet tarts, popcorn, baby bottle pops, water, soda, pretzels and more. I smiled while Benny walked over and set the food down. He jumped in bed with me and snuggled up into my arms while I unpaused the show.

We binged watched avatar for hours and hours, until I fell asleep in Bennys arms. He kissed me and turned of the TV, then soon fell asleep too.

Wowwww two chapters in 1 day?!? I really have no friends😶  oh well<3 anyways I might upload AGAIN today but if not I will tomorrow! luv y'all

December 17, 2021.