Birthday. Chapter 5.

Today was the day that i loved, I was so excited i couldn't even sleep last night. I got up and picked out a blue and white checkered shirt with some light baggy jeans and blue and white vans. I put on a blue bandanna on my wrist then put my hair in up into a ponytail. I rushed downstairs and said bye to my family I didn't even bother to get a snack. I was too excited.

I ran to Bennys door and knocked. I was hoping that he wouldn't scare me again so I went inside looking everywhere checking to see if he was hiding. It seemed like he wasn't so I went upstairs into his room.

"Oh bennyyy where are youu" I asked while laughing. "I'm right here babe" Benny said while fixing his hair in the bathroom. "Hey! Guess what day it is?" I said hugging behind him.

"Uhhh may 8th?." Benny said not focusing on me. I frowned and started to walk towards his bed. "Where are you going?" Benny questioned. "I'm gonna sit on your bed" I said looking away.

"I liked having you hugging me. Come back" Benny said while making a pouty face. "Fine, but only if you give attention, and it's not just may 8th" I said getting up. "I will and what do you mean?" Benny said confused.

I hugged him again and stayed their. "It's my birthday!! Im now 14!" I said excitedly "omg! Happy birthday babe!! I love you" benny said softly. "Thank you baby" I said smiling.

"Wanna go play baseball?" I said hugging him tighter. "Clara, of course I do!" Benny said. "Yayay let's go!" I said running to his door. "You got no sleep did you?" Benny said chuckling. "Nope" I said opening the door.

"Clara, wait!." Benny said walking to me. "Well hurry up!" I said eagerly. "Okay okay" Benny said walking out the door with me.

We finally got to the sandlot and I was Beyond excited. "I wonder if they know it's my birthday" I said softly. "Probably not since you never told us" Benny said chuckling. "Probably" I said laughing.

"Hey guys! Guess what day it is today?" I said smirking. "Uhhh, may 8th?" Timmy said. I rolled my eyes. "No. Well yes- but! Also something else is today" I said. "What else could their possibly be today?" Squints said rolling his eyes. "It's my BIRTHDAY idiots!" I said laughing.

"OHHH ehhh.... Sorryyyyy!" Squints said embarrassed. "Happy birthday!!" Everyone said giving me a hug. "How old are you?" Bertram asked. "14" I said smiling. "Ooo so you can get a job now" Bertram said laughing. "Guess so" I said laughing to.

After hours of playing and laughing I said I needed to go home even though it was only 4, I needed to open presents and eat cake. "Bye guys! Cya tomorrow thank you so much for the birthday wishes" I said. "Bye!" They all said but Benny. He said he was gonna walk me home. "Clara, wanna go on a date tonight?" Benny asked nervously. "I would love that." I said smiling. "Okay I'll pick you up at 6" Benny said and pecked my neck then went back to the sandlot.

I showered then opened my presents, I loved all of them so much. I ate a piece of cake then went to my room to get ready for the date. I wore a light blue floral dress and curled my hair. I brushed my teeth then put on light makeup. I never really dressed like this but I thought I looked cute. I was waiting in my room for Benny and then I heard a knock.

"I got it!" I said running downstairs and opening the door. "Hey babe!" I said smiling. "Wow... i- you look... beautiful" Benny said blushing like a hot tomato. "Why thank you Benny boy, you don't look to bad yourself" I said smirking. He was wearing a light light brown tuxedo with a white bow tie. I pecked his lips then he gave me pink flowers. "Their beautiful" I said smelling the flowers.

"Ready to go?" Benny asked. "Most definitely" I said getting ahold of his hand. About after 10 minutes of walking  we got to an ice cream shop. I ordered coffee ice cream while Benny got vanilla. We licked our ice creams and talked. "Benny, thank you for everything. Your the best boyfriend ever" I said smiling. He was blushing really hard. "Th-thank you clara" he said smiling then giving me a kiss on the lips. It lasted about 20 seconds.

I broke the kiss and we just stared into each other's eyes. After about an hour Benny took me home. "Tonight was amazing" I said stopping in front of my house. "I'm glad you liked it" Benny said smiling. "Thank you babe. I love you so much." I said smiling. "I love you 20x more" Benny said. Just then he starts showering with kisses. "Benny! I- Benny stop it I have to go inside" I said laughing really hard. "Sorry your just so cute. Love you bye!" He said waving a goodbye and heading to his house. I went inside feeling amazing.

YALL THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST- ❤️‍🔥 also I am SO sorry I was being so confusing. I had to redo this WHOLE chapter because the story is based off in may right now NOT july😭😭 I AM SO SORRY

Stay positive!

This chapter was originally made on june 23rd but since I re did it, it's now June 26th, 2021