Prolouge

Key:
(Y/n) - your name
(H/c) - hair color
(S/c) - skin color
-

When they were sent away from their calm, albeit terrified, but still calm life in the village to be tested on by the hauntingly beautiful Lady Dimitrescu, they assumed their fate to be the same as the other village folk who had been sent away by Mother Miranda. When the lady injected them with the parasite, their body began to change as she looked on, taking notes for Mother Miranda.
-
8/14/78
Subject name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Age: 17
Cadou Affinity: Medium
Brain Functionality: Medium, favorable
The subject seems to be growing wings and a hunched back, same as the other samcâ
Subject's transformation is calmer than most, will be an interesting figure to study
-
These were the words Alcina wrote out on their transformation, but a few weeks later when they were sent out to guard the castle after much testing, they were a simple samcâ. Nothing more, nothing less. But they held more power than even Mother Miranda herself knew. And it all started when they landed on Lady Dimitrescu's daughter's balcony, late at night.

Tired from a day of flying around and trapping men who tried to get into the castle, they resumed their human form when they landed, assuming they were hidden from view. But the daughter, Bela, to be exact, had seen them.

Getting up from her lavish, but disheveled, bed, she tapped lightly on the window, which was sealed shut. She had seen them. Shit.