Chapter Two

AN: hello! I've gotten comments asking my schedule and I don't have one as I'm pretty busy and nothing can be determined but I try and publish chapters on Sundays or Mondays!

  "Not any that I can think of. I mean I don't have anyone mentally stable to compare and contrast with, so..." (Y/n) fiddled with their hands. "Well that's fine, I don't either." The blonde said, just writing down 'undetermined'.

    "Anything else noteworthy?" She asked them. "Hm...no. Not that I can think of." They thought. "Alright. Well uh..I can't exactly offer you food. I don't think you want dried meat from the kitchen. Or drinks, we only have blood or wine." She continued thinking about something to be hospitable with. "Then I'm just going to uh..get going, okay?" (Y/n) got up and readied themselves to leave.

    "Wait! Please don't." Bela grabbed onto their arm. (Y/n) looked back in confusion. "I-okay." They sat back down. And only now do they realize how weird it is that (Y/n) doesn't have clothing on and is fully human physically at this point. "Oh! I should probably get you something." Bela got up and went over to her wardrobe, opening it up and digging around for something suitable.

Eventually she found something, a dress shirt and some pants, and threw them over to (Y/n). "Thanks." They got up and awkwardly shuffled behind a changing door, putting on the clothing before re-emerging. "How do I look?" They asked jokingly. "Better than before."

    "Thank you." They posed, holding back chuckles. Bela smiled, getting up from her bed that she didn't really sleep in but whatever. "You have something on your face." She said. "Speak of yourself, huh?" (Y/n) chuckled. "Very funny, but seriously." They raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" Bela thought for a moment. "It looks like...I don't know. Check in the mirror, maybe it's something you recognize?" She gestured to the vanity sitting near the corner of the room next to the window. (Y/n) got up to check their

"Oh, it's just a mole. It's nothing to be worried about. I had that even before I was infected, so it's fine." They laughed a bit, how could a girl who seemed so smart not know what that was? I mean I guess she could've thought that it was something they chose to have there considering the shape shifting stuff, but who cares. "Oh, I guess that makes more sense." (Y/n) turned around and looked at her. "What did you think it was?" They asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well Daniela's told me about vampire bites in those silly romance novels that mother gets for her, and I know that the parasite can affect people in different ways, so I assumed it could've been a bite or blood or something.." She looked down at the floor. "Oh." (Y/n) laughed. "You know you're pretty funny, Bela."

"Thanks. I mean I didn't mean to be but...glad you think so?" She shrugged. (Y/n) glanced out the window, checking the time. "You should probably be leaving, shouldn't you? Mother wouldn't be happy if she found out about you." Bela noted. "Yeah I should. The sun's going to come up soon." They sighed. "I'll come back tomorrow, okay?" (Y/n) grabbed Bela's hand and lightly kissed it before gesturing to the door so that Bela could properly protect herself. Bela stood there for a second, shocked, before she covered herself and waited to hear her balcony door close again. (Y/n) chuckled and opened the door, stepping out to transform back into a samcâ.

Bela sat there for a while. Wow. What a person. Well not really a person but whatever. She sat there for a while, thinking about them, before a maid ran into her room. "Miss Bela, your mother had called you to the dining room for breakfast. But let's get you dressed first." Bela nodded, still slightly disassociated from her encounter with (Y/n). Even though she didn't need to, she liked wearing clothing. I mean she's made out of flies she doesn't need to, but they certainly have wealth to spare. Getting dressed was a practiced ritual, and she performed it efficiently. The maid didn't say anything, and left quickly, hoping to maybe evade any pain if she didn't ask questions. "Thank you." Bela said quietly, looking in the mirror and fixing a few things before leaving to go have breakfast with her family.