Fated Mate

After a long 12 hours journey, Xiao Sean finally arrived at his home town, Canea, Kainary City. With an excited, nervous, anxious, mixed feeling all come at him at once make him feeling giddy and lightheaded as he finally gets through all the immigration checkpoint and out from the airport accompanied by the Hospital personal who come to pick him up personally.

Days went by like a blink of an eye and it's been almost 4 months and the last week of the program where Xiao Sean busy with the programme and daily task as a doctor in which he never forgets to search for Nova's twins with every chance he has.

Every day before Nova went to sleep, they will have their daily routine of video call each other without a single miss as they missed each other dearly, they both will talk about their day before they hang up that end with an I love you and I miss you.

And with a heavy and sad heart as he hangs up the video call Xiao Sean feel like a failure as he couldn't find Nova's twin brother that he hoped for.

now with 2 days left before he officially closes the programme for good yet, he still couldn't find nor nearly track his tracks anywhere for her twin brother. It was as if he was never born at Canea in which makes him feel like giving up with his search.

On that day, a day before Xiao Sean and the other 3 doctors going back to Harrow, Lindo City they were having a big celebration together with the important hospital staff members and board to official close the exchange programmed where they celebrated at the top hotel in Canea.

It was almost midnight where almost everyone has drunk their ass off but not Xiao Sean as he was being careful with his surround due to him knowing that he's about to go into his heat cycle the next few weeks thus he was being extra careful on everything.

But luck wasn't on his side as he accidentally takes a whiff of a strong musk and a hit of jasmine which makes him subconscious gulp one shot of his champagne that makes him light-headed while walking towards the heavenly smell.

Walking towards the other floor solely driven by the heavenly smell which makes his body tingle, he ignores everyone that was sniffing the air slightly when he walked past them up to a private room where Xiao Sean could smell a stronger smell of musk and jasmine.

As Xiao Sean was about to push the door open, suddenly he was being back hug from the back that makes him froze at the spot while his head went dizzy due to the scent that was coated him.

Without thinking much, Xiao Sean tries to free himself while they both walk over to the lift area but futile as the alpha who was hugging him from behind got a hold of him in a tight hug that he can't escape.

As both of their head was clouded with the aphrodisiac smell of a fated mate, they couldn't think much but to mate thus Xiao Sean was being pushed inside the presidential room, till the master bedroom where he was being pushed inside then turn around where he was being attacked with a passionate kiss.

Two bodies were being pressed while grinding against each other seeking friction as Xiao Sean's shirt, pants and boxer were expertly taken off of him as he too struggles on taking off his mates shirt where they move over towards the bed.

As soon as Xiao Sean's face hit the bed instantly he regains slightly of his consciousness as he turns around to look at who is his fated pair. But as soon as he turns around and take a good look at the person in front of him, his body gives away.

Stunned and heavily turned on by his fated pair, who was slightly drunk from alcohol and his mate's scent while he himself went into a rut as Xiao Sean went into his own heat.

It was like a collision of a dominant alpha's rut smell and an omega's heat scent which makes both of them went crazy as he hovers over Xiao Sean then kissed him passionately which was responded by Xiao Sean without lacking or fall behind.

Knowing that his mate has the upper hand in every aspect Xiao Sean couldn't stay still as he wants to make sure that his mate knows that he too can be slightly dominant in the relationship and he knows what he wants and what will make his mate falter thus after the passionate kiss and grinding he pushes his mate slightly away from his body before he fully turns his mount on top of him.

As Xiao Sean was driven with desire he knows that he needed to make his mate going crazy for him up to a point where he couldn't live without him and he knows just what to do.

Xiao Sean slowly dismounts himself from straddle his mate then stand right in front of him while he seat up and looks at him with a hooded lustful gaze as he slowly kneeling in front of him while he expertly slowly move his upper body towards his mate's pants.

First, he unbuttons the pant then he unzips his fly using his teeth in which earns him a low growl from his mate before he pulls down both his mate's pants and boxers down while he dives in and gives him an orgasmic blow job.

Xiao Sean was like an expert porn star giving his mate an amazing blowjob without gagging nor choking as he takes the monster in his mouth halfway while massage his balls.

After a few more coating, move front and back while massaging the base of his dick, his mate cum lots in his chest in that seductive manner, his mate quickly pull him up, push him on top of the bed.

Xiao Sean was feeling bold at that moment in which with a bold statement he said to his mate who was hard looking at his mate sight;

"Now fuck me to oblivion my fated pair"

Xiao Sean's mate quickly turns him around where he's now facing down, stomach on the bed while he immediately pulls his hips towards him as he guided his hard dick towards his slick hole, all ready to take his mate's dick inside.

Xiao Sean grips a pillow in his fists and his mate breathes behind him, hot air down his back which is starting to sweat and slip on his stomach. Xiao Sean doesn't want his mate to see his face because it is blowing up inside, red and furious.

With a quick snap, Xiao Sean hole was invaded by his mate's dick which makes him gasp loudly and breathlessly as he feels full and heavy but before he could react, his mate started to move, slowly then fast, in and out of him, without missing a beat, steady pace, sometimes fast sometimes slow then back to a fast pace.

All they can hear in the room was grunting, groaning, moaning and skin to skin sound that was being produced by them as they fuck into oblivion. It feels like a roller coaster ride for Xiao Sean cause every single thrust with a different pace and speed makes him go crazy.

Xiao Sean's mate's become frantic and irregular at almost the end which indicated that he is nearly cumming in which he prepares and bite onto Xiao Sean's sweat gland by the side of the neck which makes him enter the knotting phase while he cum deeply inside Xiao Sean and fully pumping his baby juice as he trapped his sperm inside his mate who was exhausted to the max.

A few hours later after the knot, unknotted itself, Xiao Sean's mate back at it again, fucking his mate into oblivion together with undying pleasure that can only be given by their mates.

The second knot begins again and this time Xiao Sean was unconscious and knock out by the feeling of fullness and all of their strenuous activity that his body wasn't up for as he himself didn't have that much stamina nor sleep on the previous day due to occupational hazard thus his body easily pass out.

After waking up from still being pounded at, Xiao Sean's mate quickly pulls him up as he now facing the dark colour wall which is cool when he puts his hand on it to help him push back into his mate.

After standing up and fucked, both decided to get back to the bed as the third-knot form while his mate's dick fills up his body until there's nothing left inside of him but feeling full with just his mate's dick while both goes to dreamland.