Good Morning

It was bedtime for both Kai and Nova and without separate them, Xiao Sean decided to tuck both kids in the same bed which is in Nova bedroom, as Xiao Sean busy tuck both babies in their share bed while Yibo without being told did what he often does at home where he closes the bedroom lights and leaves the night light on for them.

Then they both kiss the kids forehead, indirect kiss before they head out from the room and head over to their own respective room.

"Why are you follow me?" asked Xiao Sean as he walks inside his room.

"That's because I'm your mate, mate, so automatically I'll sleep with you, in our room," said Yibo as he plops himself down on top of the bed before he lay himself down on the comfortable, soft bed.

"No, out. You will sleep in the guest room"

"I don't want to," said Yibo still not moving an inch from his position.

Xiao Sean place his hands on his hips and in a tone like he scolds a kid, he said;

"Out Wang Yibo, I'm not playing. I'm tired and I need rest, so out"

"Can I lay here for a bit more longer?"

"No. Now out"

"Fine~"

After said that, Yibo slowly drag his body up and slowly walk out of the room while constantly look at Xiao Sean who has an expression of annoyance plaster on his face up till he looks back at his mate while standing at the door.

"What a cute cruel little bunny of mine" murmur Yibo lowly as he slightly closes the door while exiting the room.

The moment Yibo is out of the room without wasting any time Xiao Sean drop his act as he closes his eyes and slightly look up at the ceiling while keeping his eyes shut to calm himself down before he walks over to his bathroom, take a short shower to ease and cool himself before he goes to bed.

Everyone settle in their own bed happily although someone didn't, still soon after that they all go to their own dreamland but in the middle of the night, Yibo's peace was interrupted by Xiao Sean's movement as he constantly moves around on his bed searching for his comfortable position to continue sleeping peacefully.

Upon knowing that Xiao Sean was tossing around in his own bed, he wakes up, head over to his mate's room, open the door slightly, enough for him to pop his head in, scooping around before he enters the room, close the door behind him and climb on top of the bed, scoop the duvet up to cover both of them.

Lead by his instinct, Xiao Sean unconsciously turns around as he facing Yibo together with his watermelon stomach. He then slightly open his eyes while still in between sleeping and waking up and saw Yibo smiling sweetly, proudly at him.

Without opening his eyes fully, Xiao Sean who think that he is still dreaming close his eyes, he continues to fall asleep while Yibo smiles softly looking at his mate then slowly, softly placed his hands on his mate's watermelon's stomach, calming the twins down.

He rubs circles on the stomach hoping to make the twin stop moving around vigorously and get some rest as their mother needed his rest too, with a couple more caresses the twins stop their activity for the night and Xiao Sean unknowingly too turn around and give Yibo his back.

Yibo smile at Xiao Sean back lovingly as he could see the bite mark on his nape that was being shone slightly by the moonlight, he could help but to bring his right hand up towards his mate's neck, caress the bite mark before he kisses it gently which involuntarily makes Xiao Sean shiver.

Xiao Sean then scoots slightly away from his mate as he is still in deep sleep so Yibo took this opportunity to pull his mate towards the middle of the bed slightly and back hug him as his left hand rested on top of his watermelon stomach continue to caress the twins until he too falls asleep.

The very next morning, the twins wake up earlier than everyone expected, murmuring at the end of the bed, having their own mini-debate.

"Should we jump?"

"Ohh, I want but mama will be angry"

"Should we call them up?"

"I don't want too, because mama is tired as the twins always keep him up at night"

"Then call papa?"

"But papa hug mama"

"I'm hungry"

"Then wake up papa? Ask papa to make breakfast for us?"

"But papa sleeping"

"But you're hungry"

"Let's go and make our breakfast?"

"No, no. Let's go to Lya's house and get breakfast" said Nova happily as she clap her hand once.

"Aren't you two up way early than your normal days?" asked Yibo as he looks at the twins while lean his back on the bed head frame.

Like most Alpha, Yibo's instinct could catch every single movement that was around him and he happens to be awake the moment he heard the twins push the door open slowly, tiptoeing towards them.

"Papa," said the twin in unison slightly loud as they climb on top of the bed at the same time Xiao Sean turn around facing them.

"Shh, baobao. Mama is still sleeping. Don't make loud noises" said Yibo, as he places his index finger to his lips, indicating they should silent.

"Sorry, papa" whisper both Nova and Kai.

"Good morning my naughty babies" greet Xiao Sean in his cute morning voice, without open his eyes.

"Mama~" greet the twins as they smile brightly looking at his mama who slowly opens his eyes.

"Are you two hungry?" asked Xiao Sean.

"Yes, mama, very much hungry" reply Kai while Nova nods her head agreeing with her gege.

"Okay then, let's get up and head down for breakfast," said Yibo as he carries both kids up unconsciously showing his fatherly side that tugs Xiao Sean heart.

"Nah-uh, you three go and wash your teeth first before breakfast," said Xiao Sean as he walks over to his bathroom doing the same thing.

"Okay mama" replies the trio in unison.

Without delay the trio head over to Nova's bedroom grab Kai's toothbrush, then they head over to the guest room, grab Yibo's toothbrush then they return back to Xiao Sean's room straight to the bathroom and join him in brushing their teeth.

Xiao Sean was speechless at the trio's action and in an instant, he looks at Yibo who nonchalantly squeezed the toothpaste on top of the toothbrush before he hands over the toothbrush to Nova first then he repeats the action for Kai before he does the same thing to his own toothbrush.

Without utter any single words the Wang's family diligently brush their teeth together squeezing in the same bathroom, as the kids plus the male dominant alpha happily humming lowly while his mate shakes his head in disbelief.