Rose and Homey

Xiao Sean suddenly sneezes as if people were talking about him while he was about to fall asleep.

"Bless you, Sean," said one of his colleague that seated beside him who offers him a tissue.

"Thanks, Jake" reply Xiao Sean as he grabs the tissue and uses it while Jake couldn't help but get near Xiao Sean and smell him.

"The hell Jake, what's wrong with you?" asked Xiao Sean as he looks at him.

"Your scent change" replies Jake as he raises his eyebrow.

"Yea, things happen. So yea" reply Xiao Sean in a small voice.

"You mated with a dominant alpha Xiao Sean, who is it?" asked Jake as he got curious.

"None of your beeswax Jake"

"But, it's so obvious that I can't ignore it"

"Go away, Jake"

"Wait! Your omega smell is slightly increased while your beta smell decrease. Did your omega side increased after the mating?" asked Jake as he gets nearer to Xiao Sean, grabs his wrist and take a big whiff of it.

"I don't know and don't care. Now get lost Jake before I make you" said Xiao Sean as he glares at Jake using his beta aura which obliviously didn't really affect him due to Xiao Sean's decreasing Beta aura.

"Fine~" murmur Jake as he leans back in his own cubicle.

Xiao Sean then quickly close the small window between them and do the same as he leans back and looks out of the window, yawning and in a matter of seconds he was out like a baby, sleeping away without being disturbed after their hearty in-flight meal.

Meantime, Jake slowly open the small window and peek towards a sleeping Xiao Sean's face looking worried at him but at the same time trying to search for his bite mark in which hard to see as he was using a turtle neck baby blue shirt deliberately covering it up.

Jake sigh then close the window as he looks at his colleague that was busy sleeping before he himself lean back and sleeps.

Meanwhile back to Xiao Sean's mate who just reaches his parent's mansion, feeling slightly like a tug of discomfort and annoying as he immediately knows that this feeling is from his mate as they newly mated.

He brushes the feelings off and quickly heads over to where his parents are.

He walks over towards the living room and saw no one so he heads over to the garden where he saw his parents dining that accompanies him with fake laugher as they were being accompanied by other people.

"Papa, mama" greet the man which makes everyone turn to look at him.

"Oh, baobei" greet both of his parents while smiling brightly at him and walk over towards him.

"I thought it was only us?"

"Sorry baobei, my friend said that they wanted to join us"

"Okay, anyway papa, mama I got an important thing to tell you so if you don't mind, can you follow me inside"

"No, we don't mind. Do you want to talk now?"

"How about after meal baobei?" asked the mother.

"Okay then, just a quick meal cause I don't have the luxury to waste my time," said the man while looking at his parent's friend's family.

The man then takes his seat next to his mother while he was being eyed by the other lady who was seating in front of him, smiling and often look at him which makes him want to puke.

Out of nowhere, the man's mother asked, "Baobei, did you put some cologne?" as she accidentally takes a whiff of his son.

"No mama, that's what I want to tell you. The both of you" said the man as he looks at his parents.

In which immediately his father caught on as he smirks at his son who is smirking back at his father, confirming his telepathic understanding while his mother said it out loud knowing fully that there's another guest at the dining table.

"Wait! Did you find your mate?" asked the mother as she looks at her son with shock and disbelief.

"Yes, papa, mama," said the man while smile widely and happy.

Whereas the guest fell in awkward silence the moment they heard the news and almost an instant the daughter's cutlery fell on the plate which startles everyone and at that moment her mother quickly excuse her daughter's action.

"Well if you excuse us Mr, Mdm and Mr Wang. We will get going now as it's a family private thing to discuss, so please excuse us" said the mother as she pulls the daughter and husband's hands up with her.

"Well friend, we will take our leave now and congratulation son," said the man as he shakes his hands with his friend and nod at the rest of the family.

With that, they quickly exit the place and leave the Wang family behind as they continue what they wanted to discuss.

But before they could continue, a loud small voice coming from a child who runs over towards them and calling for his father, "Papa~".

"Oh, my munchkin! How's your class?"

"Did you have fun at school?"

"What did you do at school baby boy?"

A series of the different, same old question being asked by the boy's father, grandmother and his grandfather as he was being held by his father.

"All good. Oh, food! Papa, down, I want food!" said the boy as he wiggles himself while his father put him down.

As the boy took a few steps forward towards he immediately stop his action, turn around and run towards his father, sniffing him around before he asked him to pick him up.

As soon as he picks him up, the small boy attaches his nose to his father's neck, inhale it deeply, slightly purr at the scent that was mixed with his father and slowly place his head at his neck.

"Baobei? You okay?" asked the boy's father.

"Papa, why is your smell change? I smell rose and homey papa. That mix with yours" said the boy as he hugs his father tightly.

"If papa tells you that you will have a new mama, is it okay with you baobei?" asked the man as he looks at his parents.

"WANG YIBO!" said his mother in disbelief as she walks up to his son.

"Seriously? Did you found your fated pair?" asked her again.

"Yes mama, I did but unfortunately he runs away from me again," said Yibo as his son release his hug.

"Runaway again?" asked both his mother and son looking puzzled.

At the same time, Yibo's father said;

"Oh, so he's your fated pair" as he smiles softly at his son.

"Yes, papa. Mama, Kai. My fated pair is Xiao Zhan the boy from high school and the first boy whom I feel overly protective at"