Wait! You!

In the first week of their last year of high school Xiao Sean transfer to Kainary Public High School, he is quiet, beautiful yet handsome at the same time, a boy whom's parents die due to an occupational hazard.

Xiao Sean's father is a policeman while his mother is a doctor that works at the Rose Public Hospital. Both were pronounced dead at the same time where the hospital was under attack by one of the patience.

It was a total random psychotic patience who manage to run away from the mental hospital and ended up at the general ward where Xiao Sean's mother on duty at that time.

It was one of the hottest topics at that year as everyone was sympathised towards Xiao Sean to the core for losing both of his parents and now like a dark fate he himself becomes an orphan without any close relative by his side to lean on as he was at the age of 13 years old.

Now that he is at the age of 17 years old, he decided to move away from the place where his parents got a transfer to work to his original home town which is Canea, Kainary City.

There he experiences every high schooler student will experience, the heartache, the love, the happiness, the sadness, his worth, betrayal going from good to bad days, he experienced it in one year.

On the last day of his school days, he immediately makes his choice to further his study at Harrow, Lindo City where he wanted to start anew, start fresh and definitely forget about his lover who cheated on him.

The first year in medical college, Xiao Zhan distance himself from everyone, then enter his second year, where a senior by a year that goes by the name, Jake, a loud yet protective Alpha, who think of Xiao Zhan as his own enters his life and since then everything went uphill.

There he meets Vera Liu, a two year senior to him and his life started to come together up to the day where he graduated with honours, a top student of his class and most importantly a father to a one-year-old daughter.

Since then he worked hard for his daughter, loving her, spoiling her to the max while Nova, his daughter, her aunty and her family too spoiled her as their own daughter. It feels like he lost his world but gains a galaxy instead and his past problems and heartache all worth it.

Although he still up till now as he still couldn't forget the betrayal by his lover back then before he knows that he's his mate now, he still feels grateful for things that he gives.

Without getting heartbroken, he will never have the courage to leave everything behind completely and start a new life at Harrow and got to meet Dema's twin sister, Bella who helped him a lot too. Without worrying much about things that he couldn't prevent while he was at Canea, Xiao Zhan return home with a heavy heart as his mission to find Nova's twin brother fail.

It was 11 pm at that moment where Xiao Zhan ringed Bella's house bell and with a heartbeat that was hammering in his chest the door open like the scene in ghost film as the door open slowly minus the creaking sound revealing Bella in her pyjamas looking at Xiao Zhan with a motherly smile plaster on her face, welcoming him home.

Xiao Zhan smiles back, hug her and enters the room yet the first words that come from Bella's mouth which he hoped she didn't, is to call upon her husband with a smirk on her face.

"Yes baby?" asked Eden as he walks over to the front door.

But as soon as he saw Xiao Zhan, he quickly greets him, "Oh my Sean, welcome home" as he walks over to his wife.

"Sean. Did you change your perfume?" asked Eden as he sniffs the air.

"No honey, he did not," said Bella as she purses her lips together trying her hardest not to break into a wide smile.