19: Where did I go wrong in loving you?

"PAPA, I DON'T GO.WE STAY"

Hanie screamed out a loud, crying and thrashing in Beam's hold who was now out of the alley from the Sin's neighborhood and near Forth's car which was parked outside. The thing was that Hanie refuse to go out from Sin's home. No matter what they do or said, it had no effect on Hanie. So having no other choice, Beam has to drag his son out of there. He could only smile to Sin and his family. It was work day tomorrow and he didn't wanted Hanie to cause them any hinder. He know they won't mind, Hanie staying for a night, but he don't want to burden them more than he did already. Maybe after his operation done, a day or two, won't hurt.

Beam: Hanie don't test my patience. It's already dark. We have to go.

Beam said, now holding him more tightly. He could see Forth trailing behind them, but he didn't spare him a look. He had a grumpy baby to handle.

"NO HANIE STAY.

"HANIE STAY"

Forth looked at his husband and son. His heart ached to see Hanie crying. He wanted to ask Beam but Beam didn't acknowledge him and went straight to the car. Beam stopped in front of the car waiting for Forth to open the door, as his hands were occupied.

"HANIE STAY"

Hanie cried and thrashed but Beam ignored it completely, holding Hanie firmly close to him. The moment Forth opened the door, he slide immediately in passenger seat and hurriedly close the door behind him.

"NO IGNORE HANIE. HANIE STAY"

Forth went other side of the car and seated in driver seat and start the car. He looked at Hanie who has tears in his eyes. Damn, his son looks cute even when he is crying. He looked at how his nose went read as he cried, just like Beam. Well the last time he saw Hanie crying, the day when Beam fainted, he was quite pre occupied that he didn't observe his son closely.

After few minutes, he saw Beam is now quite calm, so he asked what he wanted to ask from earlier.

FORTH: What happened? Why he is yelling and crying?

Beam looked at Forth, and let out a big sigh. Hanie sometimes has his outburst like this. He don't need serious reason for it. No matter how mature he is to his age, he is still a four year old baby.

Beam: Ignore him. He is just being naughty.

FORTH: Bu-

Before Forth could say further Hanie let out a big scream startling his parents. Unknowingly Beam bite his lower lip, his son was really testing his patient. First Forth made weird condition in morning, then in afternoon he has to hear scolding from Sin and now his son. The day has been like crazy.

"HANIE STAY. HANIE NO GO."

Forth stop the car in sideway and looked at his son, who don't actually recognize him as his father. He smiled a little.

FORTH: Baby you want to eat ice-cream?

The moment Hanie heard the word Ice-cream, his cries and screaming stopped immediately, looking at Forth with tearful eyes.

Hanie: REALLY?

Beam: No. You ate it earlier in afternoon. It's not healthy to eat too much.

Hanie: PAPA. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hanie said to his father in pleading voice. Making hard for Beam to say no.

FORTH: please Beam. Just one scoop. Please. Right Hanie?

Hanie: Yeah. One scoop. Please na papa pleaseeeeeeeee.

Beam looked at the father son pair in front of him. They surely know how to make him soft. He let out a sigh.