22: CULPRIT

(next morning)

Phana rubbed his nose unconsciously in his sleep as he felt something tiny poking his nose tip. But the poking continues annoying him. Phana let out a small grunt feeling discomfort as he role himself in a different direction hugging the blanket. He was about to sleep again but froze when he heard a cute giggle. Why was it sound like a child? Then he remembered what happened last night. How he passed out on Beam. Did Beam allow him to sleep in his room? So the child's voice was his nephew? Does that mean, Beam already forgives him? He was about to open his eyes but froze when he heard the conversation going on between his brother and son.

"Hanie, don't be naughty. Let him sleep, honey." Beam said in a low voice as he was tiding the mess his son has done in the room slowly without making any sound. But his son didn't even spare him a glance. Hanie was glued to Phana as soon as he wakes up and saw the latter sleeping on his bed. He was not even moving for brushing his teeth no matter how many times Beam told him.

"Hanie, I am giving you last warning, if you didn't come with me to brush your teeth and take a bath now then I will tell Phana to go out as soon as he wakes up." Beam threaten.

"But Hanie wants to stay with pha," Hanie said with a pout.

"It's okay baby. He is not giving anywhere."

"reawally? Pinky promishh"

"Pinky promise. Now, let's go." beam said as he picks up his son from the bed and takes him to the bathroom.

"papa, Pha looks like meow meow, right?" Beam burst out laughing at his son's statement.

As soon as the father-son pair went inside the bathroom, Phana opened his eyes with a big smile on his face. Today's morning is so perfect. He wishes to be woken up every day like this. He sat on the bed while hearing the lovely commotion inside the bathroom. He thought he didn't deserve so much love from the little one.

"Hanieeee, waitttttt at least wear a towel, you will catch a cold," Beam said as he ran behind his son who runs into the room half-naked, only wearing his underwear. Hanie stops in his step abruptly, nearly sleeping on the slippery tiles as he saw Phana already awake and looking at him.

"Awwwwwww pappppppppaaaaaaaa" With that Hanie ran and hide behind Beam.

"Oh my, Someone saw Hanie naked. Someone saw Hanie naked. " Beam sang happily teasing his son. Hanie never liked anyone to see him naked. Not even Sin's mother and wife, who were always take care of him. Beam never understands why though. Maybe he got that from his father. Forth was shy when it comes to shoving his skin to his fans or friends.

"papa naughty. I tell uncle Sin." Sin said with a pout as he let Beam dress him. These two were in their own word forgetting about Phana.

"(clear throat) Umm Beam, I am sorry, I occupied your and little one's bed last night," Phana said unsurely. He was yet to know if Beam forgives him or not.

"It's okay phi," Beam replied and smiled at Phana while tidying his son's hair who was now too shy to come in front of Phana.

"Does this mean, I m-------- I mean, d-did you f-forgive me?" Phana shuttered. Beam stopped whatever he was doing. He let out a sigh. Then looked at Phana with sad eyes.

"I never blamed you phi. I was just............ just disappointed, I guess." There was silence between these two for a moment until someone speaks out of nowhere making both of them giggle a little.

" dishhaponted? What does it mean papa?" Hanie asked cutely as he hides behind his appa.

"It's nothing sweety. Don't you want to meet Phana?" Beam asked looking down at his son. Who then ran towards Phana and stand in front of him.