20: Meeting Forth's Mother

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

It happened so fast. One moment Forth opened the door and the next Forth's mother cover the distance between them and slapped Beam. Everyone is in shock. Beam was looking at Hanie and suddenly a stinging sensation came to his right chick. It took him moment to register what had actually happen. He immediately backed up holding Hanie protectively.

Forth was in shock when his mother slapped Beam but soon came to his senses as he saw his mother raising her hand once again. He held her hand tightly and stand between her and Beam. No one has right to raise hand on his love. Not even his mother or himself. He was in rage. How dare of her to slap his love in front of him. She of all people knew that how important Beam for him.

"WHAT IS THIS BI*TCH DOING HERE?" Mrs. Jaturapoom said glaring at forth. Forth didn't give her any attention and turn towards Beam who was behind him.

"Beam go to your room." Forth said in a soft and apologetic voice.

Seeing her son willingly take Beam inside, Mrs. Jaturapoom's anger boiled. How could her son do something like this? First he cancelled the engagement out of nowhere without even telling his family beforehand. She came to know about it when she called her future daughter-in-law for marriage arrangement. She was shocked at first. But she made her believe that her son indeed break the engagement. When she asked her the reason, she told her that Forth asked her to keep it secret between them, so she told Mrs. Jaturapoom to ask Forth directly. So her first action was to contact her son. So she dashed towards his apartment knowing it's his off day today only to found this ungrateful person has come back. How can he be so shameless?

Mrs. Jaturapoom came to her senses when she heard a cry from the child Beam was holding." He even dared to bring that bastard here." She thought.

"YAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING. KICK HIM OU-"

"SHUT UP" Forth yelled making everyone in the room flinch. Beam hurriedly went inside and locked the door knowing Hanie has woken up due to yelling.

"fort-"Mrs. Jaturapoom said collecting herself but Forth interrupted by Forth glaring at her. Her eyes well with tears seeing her son glaring at her first time. Her son never ever yelled at her nor glared at her.

"I. will. Not. Tolerate. If. You. Ever. Dared. To. Touch. Him." Forth said with dangerously low voice.

"Yah, I am your mother but he is your whor-"

"SHUT UP" Forth yelled once again.

Kit and ming who were present in the room, watching everything not wanting to meddle in Forth's personal life. But Seeing Forth getting this angry Kit decided to interrupt. He has to. Otherwise Forth will again do something terrible out of his anger. He can't see the mother-son bond breaking. He was seeing them adore each other for years. He can't see them tearing apart like this. At last he managed to make Mrs. Jaturapoom and Forth sit on the couch silently and making them calm.

Forth was angry but he couldn't blame his mother for her behavior. He himself behave horribly when he saw Beam after years. Then how can he blame her? He has to apologize. He could imagine how his word had hurt her. He crouch down in front of her. Holding her hands in his. He could see her mother was trying too hard to hold back her tears.

"Not a single bad word about him mom. Please" He said placing his head on their intertwined hands.

"Ho- How can you forget how he betrayed you?" Mrs. Jaturapoom said with hurt voice.

"He came here with another man's ch-"Mrs. Jaturapoom tried to resonate.

"He didn't betray me mom. The child was mine."