DaiSuga ~ bathrobe incident...

⚠️
Smut 🍋

I'll be honest, this was inspired by something I read on a popular site in my country.
I thought it would be a nice idea.
Well now, here you go.

"WOWWWWWW!!"
"Come on Suga, don't yell it's late. You're going to disturb everyone."
"Can't help it, I just feel sooooooo refreshed."
Daichi laughed.
Yeah, they just won against Shiratorizawa and were now returning home.
"Since your parents are out of town you can come to my house." Said Suga smiling.
Daichi started sweating and smiled too.
"Y-yeah! Good idea! I need some calm after all."
"Yeah, no offense but your house is really loud, you deserve even just a night of relax, captain."
Suga put a hand on his shoulder and his smile just became wider.

Daichi blushed and did is best to hide it.
"None taken don't worry. And thanks, vice-captain."
They stayed in a comfortable silence for the rest of the way home.
Daichi texted his mother and once he sent the message he realized.
He was going to spend the entire night at Suga's empty house.
With every room filled with his scent, especially his bedroom, and he was probably going to sleep RIGHT BESIDE HIM.
Think we all know why he is so frustrated.

Now, the problem was just one.
Somehow, he managed to control his dirty thoughts and body whenever they were left alone, even if he eventually ended up jerking off once he got in a safe place.
Even at the training camp he managed to hold back because other people where there every moment, so it wasn't difficult.
But now, it was a big house just them two.
He wasn't sure if he could make it.

"Daichi?"
"Uh? Oh, sorry, I was just... reflecting on something."
Daichi looked around and realized that they were already in the house, at the entrance, Suga just closed the door and was inviting Daichi to take off his shoes and jacket.
"You looked tired, and your face is red, you don't have a fever right?"
Suga leaned and put his hand on Daichi's forehead, he held back from slapping it away from the frustration because it would be too rude.
"I... don't think so."
"Mhh, yeah it doesn't look so, go and take a bath, you'll feel better! I'll go get a bathrobe for you."
"T-thanks."

Daichi entered the bathroom and started undressing.
He filled the tub and got in.
*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH*
A long breath to calm down and think pure things.
My brothers... my sisters... my mom... my dad... Suga lives here with his family so is not right to have those thoughts... Suga trusts you so calm down... puppies... Hinata... Kageyama... Yamaguchi...

"Whoo, ok, now, get out of here, let Suga relax himself too, and just GO TO SLEEP."
For a moment he thought about Suga inside the tub, maybe even with him...
NO.
NOOOOO.
YOU WERE DOING WELL! DONT START NOW!

"H-hey Suga!"
"Daichi?"
"I'm getting out, can you pass me the bathrobe?"
"Of course! Open the door."

Daichi swallowed and opened the door just enough to make his arm pass, he could see Suga behind it.
He reached for the bathrobe and was about to finally grab it but Suga suddenly pulled it away making Daichi grab the air.
"S-Suga?"
"Hehe, come take it Daichi!" And stared running.

"S-SUGA WAIT!" Daichi, after a second of thinking, not really a lot actually, decided that he couldn't just lock himself in the bathroom, so he ran after him.
Suga entered his bedroom, without thinking, and Daichi was fast enough to get at the door before Suga could close it.
He hardly grabbed the door frames and looked down at Suga that was like two inches away.
"Hey, breathe." Said Suga still laughing.

Daichi actually was out of breath, he didn't know why, maybe because he was tired, maybe because of the heat from the bath, maybe because of the strong scent in the bedroom, maybe because he was butt naked right in front of the guy he likes while sweating...
But he was turned on, and he couldn't think straight enough to hide it.

He quickly leaned forward, grabbed him and kissed him.
Suga was in a moment of surprise and made that bathrobe fall, but as the kiss kept going and started to get deeper, he leaned in and reciprocated.
They stick out their tongues at the same time and met in the middle, they started dancing together and breath heavily between the kisses.

They slowly got closer to the bed, Suga fell backwards and Daichi got his clothes off.
He started kissing his neck and caressing everywhere.
Suga loved the feeling of getting licked, bit and explored entirely, he even started moaning Daichi's name.
Daichi kept going down and licked Suga's entrance.
Suga was Shocked, he threw his head back as Daichi entered his tongue in and slightly touched his dick.

Suga was grabbing his hair and moaning always louder.
Daichi pulled out and towered him.
He stroked his own dick, already dripping pre cum, and positioned himself.
He grabbed Suga's hips and slowly entered.
Suga was already relaxed so it wasn't really hard, his walls were embracing him so well, it was warm and tight, it twitched from time to time and this made it even better.

"Ahhh, D-Daichi..."
The captain loved hearing the other guy moaning his name, but he then looked at his lips.
He wanted them.
He leaned down and kissed him. Daichi started moving, slowly, Suga moaned against the kiss, he wrapped his arms around Daichi's neck and his nails dig in more and more with every thrust.
Daichi didn't mind the pain.
He attacked his neck and finally got to hear him moan his name again.

As he got faster they both moaned louder, Suga, once again, threw his head back, but this time because Daichi hit his sweet spot multiple times.
Suga came dirtying both their stomach and his own chest.
Daichi kept thrusting and feeling Suga tightening around him because of the sudden pleasure was the last drop.
He came too, deep inside.

He pulled out and the two catcher their breath.
Daichi got on his arm and was about to say something, when Suga suddenly gasped.
"W-what is it? A-are you okay??"
Suga lifted his head a bit and looked down, always breathing heavily.
"Y-yeah, it's just... I-I think... something is... c-coming out..."
Daichi got up and looked at Suga's hole, something WAS coming out, no, better, dripping out.

Daichi hid his face and blushed like a pepper, NOW realizing what just happened.
"Oh my god Suga, I-I'm so sorry."
"It's okay haha, I needed to take a bath anyway... Uhm."
"What is it?"
Suga got on his elbows. "I... can't feel my legs..."

So, in short, Daichi got Suga in the bathroom and helped him cleaning up.
They talked seriously about what just happened.
Daichi confessed, even thought it was obvious now.
Suga decided to accept. After all, he liked Daichi, so he accepted even if he was a bit worried about their friendship.
Daichi understood and promised to not push him.
But...

"Suga."
"Yes?"
"I-... I really like you. And I now I'll need to tell you this many other times to know that this is actually real."
Suga smiled and giggled.
"I don't mind. I like this side of you."
Daichi hugged him from behind and leaned in the heat and the scent.

He fell asleep.

END