KageHina~Happy New Year

⚠️
Fluff 💕

Requested by @Freakyfreakyanime

It was almost weird how close they were, despite being so different from each other.

But they still had some things in common, and that was enough for them to get along.

For them, whatever place was fine, whatever activity was just fine, the point was being together.

They did realize this. This situation in which none of them could stay without the other for too much time, if that happened they would feel uncomfortable and lonely, just like two soulmates feel when they miss each other.

Were they soulmates? Probably.

They never felt so much in tune with anyone else. They were the first person they would think about as soon as something good happened, and they were the first person they would want comfort from if something bad happened.

This is what a real bond feels like.

They started a relationship only because it was suggested by someone else.

Actually, the suggestion was pretty much a joke.

Sugawara noticed the signals between them and their situation left there, so he talked to Sawamura and the two of them decided to talk with the pair. Sugawara jokingly said they would be perfect as a couple. And the two took it seriously.

So they started doing what couples do. Eating together. Often Talking over the phone. doing their favourite things together.

In the end nothing really changed.

"We should spend New Year's Eve together."

Kageyama looked at his boyfriend, a bit confused. "Well. I guess couples do this."

"Right?" Discussing what couples do was pretty much the main subject in their free time conversations.

"We could go to the cinema in the morning, so there wouldn't even be a lot of people."

"Then go to lunch right after."

"After lunch we could even just walk around and see the final preparations for the new year."

"In the afternoon we can go to the festival until evening and then wait for the count down."

"And once the countdown is over..."

"... What."

Hinata sighs. "Usually what happens when the countdown is over?"

"People yell." The blueberry received a spank in the head. "People kiss, Bakayama!"

Kageyama glanced at him and noticed he was blushing a lot.

They did many things couples do, except for the actual things couples do.

Ukai promoted himself as the consulent for this stuff as soon as Daichi informed him of the new relationship between the two first years. They are teens after all. Teens need to be prepared because they're new to all of this, and him being the adult meant that he had to help them.

But things didn't really go as planned. He talked to them about it and it seemed like they were absolutely mentally unprepared for it. So they are going slowly. Mostly because they are both too shy. They often hug each other, they hug when they study or talk about volleyball. Kageyama became a real hug-monster.

About kissing. They did kiss some times, not many times, but they are slowly trying to get used to it.

That's why Hinata was embarrassed.