AkaKen ~ memories

⚠️
Fluff💕
💧?

A bit short but I think it's cute.
Requested by @123-DumbPerson-123

"Ok, that's it for today guys. See you this Sunday with another live video."

Kenma stopped streaming and took off his headphones with a sigh. He stood up, exited his studio and flopped on his bed. He knew he wasn't going to sleep, but trying wouldn't hurt, right?
He sniffed the just-washed sheets and moved his arms up trying to reach the pillow. "Was this bed always this big?" Not finding the pillow he surrendered and got under the blanket. The bed was cold, not really comfortable, it needed some time to warm up. He curled up in his hoodie and closed his eyes.

Kenma was tired, today's lessons were really hard and it was finally the last lesson, he had to resist for another 15 minutes. Thank god today the gym was under renovations so there weren't any club activities. He felt his phone vibrate and immediately checked. Anything for not listening to that old potato talking about philosophy. Akaashi was asking him if he wanted to hang out after school, since Bokuto had a date he was alone and kinda wanted to eat something sweet. Kenma's eyes started shining and he felt his mouth watering. Ice cream!

"Kozume are you listening?" He immediately hid his phone and went into panic because now everyone was looking at him. "Y-yes yes... more or less." The teacher sighed and turned to the black board. "I understand that it's the last lesson but try to stay awake." "Y-yes."

As soon as his face turned back to a human color, the lessons finished and he got out of school. Right after passing the gates a couple of his classmates stopped him.
"Hey Kozume! Would you mind talking with us for a bit?" Kenma thought about Kuroo's tip, trying to talk to more people. He reluctantly turned around and tried to not tremble too much. "W-what is it?" "You're Kuroo senpai's friend right? You two seem pretty close." Kenma nodded. "Why don't you hang out with us? There will also be some girls, they think you're cute." "He is cute, can't argue with that"  "So we'd like you to come with us. But maybe don't bring Kuroo senpai, he might steal all the girls." Mo started trembling again. These guys are really confusing me, why the hell do they want me there? "I... don't- i have some stuff to do."
One of them stepped forward and Kenma started feeling cornered. "Okay listen, There are a couple of our friends that are interested in you. Why don't you just come with us? I promise you'll have fun." "Uh... I-" ''I'm sorry, Kozume-san here doesn't feel at ease, would you guys mind leaving him alone?"

Kenma turned around and felt so much better seeing Akaashi right behind him. He was giving some really serious stares at the guys. "Hey, we just wanted to be friends." "Well we have plans today, so excuse us." Akaashi placed a hand on Kenma's shoulder and started walking away. After a few blocks he let go of him and walked a bit slower. "Sorry about that. But you better not talk with those guys if you're not with Kuroo-san." "Why...?" He asked a bit scared of the answer. "Kuroo-san talked to me about how some guys in school started giving you attention since you're a main player in the team. He said that some of them wanted to... try you out cause you kinda looked like a girl." Kenma felt a shiver down his spine and wondered what would have happened if he accepted those guys' invite. "Well, Kuroo said that I should try making new friends. Guess he believed too much in me." Akaashi played with Kenma's hair and smiled. "Not at all. Kuroo knows your abilities and also knows that you can be way more brave than you think. He just underrated the guys in the school." Kenma blushed at Akaashi's actions. "But I can't blame them too much. You're really cute."

That's it.

He exploded.

Kenma curled himself up on the ground and hid his face in his arms. "How can you be so shameless Akaashi-san?" The taller boy laughed and kneeled next to him. "I like this side of you Kenma, don't show it to anyone else okay?" The pudding head silently nodded and eventually they managed to hang out.

Kenma woke up and realized that he felt hot all of a sudden. He stood up and looked at the clock. It was the middle of the night and he was tired. He fell backwards on the bed and buried his face in the pillow. "That was our first date." He gripped the sheets tightly. "Why did he have to leave me here?"

A sudden noise of the door opening made him jump off the bed. he rushed at the entrance and stared at the ravenette. "Hi Ken, sorry, the work trip lasted longer than expected." Kenma hugged him tightly and almost purred. "You missed me this much?" He asked, patting his head and hugging him back.

Kenma quickly nodded and lifted his head to recieve a kiss. Akaashi smiled and pleased him with a smol and lovely kiss.

"Welcome home!"

It IS short but I hope you liked it.
I'm a bit busy with school lately so I write it in class during history of art. So I switched between this and the notes. LMAO.

See you with the next one shot! Make as many requests as you like!