Ushiten ~sleepless night~

⚠️
Angst 💧
Smut🍋

I HAVE AN IDEA! I'm thinking of writing a series of interviews for our amazing ships.

The next chapter will be the first of this series, an UshiTen because it's the first that came to my mind. If you like the idea, comment with the couple you want and some questions you want to be answered. I'll also create a series on AO3 so if you want them in a collection, it will be there. The name's always the same <3

Just to make things clear, it's not this chapter. It's the next. :)

PREPARE BESTIES

THIS IS GOING TO BE INTENSE

+bonus at the end

Training camp is a really fun occasion.

Various teams training all together, an occasion to build competition and friendships.

The place is noisy during the day and peaceful in the middle of the night... mostly.

Ushijima suddenly woke up as soon as he heard a strange noise. He slowly turned around and saw Tendou, in the futon next to his own, sitting and burying his face in his hands. He heard him breathing heavily. A bad dream? He was just about to ask him what happened, but the redhead stood up and walked out. Ushijima waited a minute and then decided to follow him.

He walked around the whole school but the redhead was nowhere to be found.

He was genuinely concerned about his friend, if it was only a bad dream he could just go to the bathroom. Maybe if he finds him they could talk. Ushijima is not exactly the most suited for... console and stuff. But it's Tendou we're talking about, they always get along so well, he might really manage to make him feel better.

Well, he's definitely not inside the school. Maybe he went out for a walk, walks are a good idea if one doesn't feel well right?

He walked out and started looking around, behind the building there was a big stone sink, and Tendou was right there, bending his head down, his hair were wet, he probably wanted to freshen himself. 

The redhead noticed him and immediately rubbed his face.

"Wakatoshi-kun! What are you doing awake at this hour?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

Tendou hummed and awkwardly giggled. "Well, I just needed a moment to... to wake myself up, you know. I uh..." "Did you have a bad dream... ?"

The middle blocker raised his head and smiled, Wakatoshi just gave him the right excuse.

"Yes! Yep, that's right. Had a bad dream, too bad, happens." Ushijima stood there, motionless. Tendou wasn't behaving normally, does he do this every night?

"Satori, if something is bothering you, you can tell me, I'll find a way to help you."

Satori's smile dropped a bit, in a sad smile. "So worried, aren't you? Thank you Wakatoshi-Kun, but I don't want to drag you into my problems. I can deal with them by myself."

"By waking up at night and wandering around alone?" This was one of the countless times Ushijima said something slightly mean without knowing it's considered mean. And Tendou perfectly knows that Wakatoshi absolutely has no intention of being mean with him, it's just genuine confusion. But it still hurts a bit.

He drops his head down and sighs. "Please just..." he raised his hands and waved them, pointing at his own aura. "... forget about all of this, it's nothing, go to sleep, we have practice tomorrow." He turned to his left, walked up the small inn, and layed on the soft grass. He closed his eyes but opened them immediately as soon as he heard Wakatoshi laying next to him. He was just gazing at the sky, then he turned his head to him. "if you don't want to get back inside, then I can stay here with you, I'll wait until you'll want to talk."