The warriors return! pt.2

To say they were shocked is a understatement. First this kid, the digimon emperor, controls digimon with dark rings and control spires, second, they explained what armour digivole was, and it made sense. 

JP:that's messed up

Everyone nods in agreement.

JP:why would a kid do that?

Y/N:I dont know. Everyone has their reasons. I just have a feeling this isnt the Emperors fault.

Kouichi nods in agreement. Freezedramon and Flamedramon look around. Takuya's eyes have a fire in them as he looks off in the distance.

Takuya:...why does this place feel familiar...like I've been here before 

They shrug.

Koji:I think you have your goggles on too tight Takuya 

Takuya:HEY!

Freezedramon:this place used to be the flame terminal 

Y/N and Davis:the what now?

The warriors eyes widen, and Takuya's D-tector beeps, and he looks at it. A map appears and their is a dot on the screen.

Takuya:*blinks*wha?

Y/N:its a map Taky. You gonna follow it?

Takuya nods and walks in the direction of the dot, the rest following. Flamedramon looks at Davis and notice they are getting tired, and pick them up. Freezedramon notices the same thing for Tommy, and picks them up. The two bipedal dragons carry them as the rest of the group walks. Takuya suddenly stops and looks around, then sprints east. You all blink in surprise.

Koji:what the-TAKUYA!

You all run after him. He sprints in the direction of a tall, black obelisk. You and Davis notice and your eyes widen.

Y/N:TAKUYA STOP! YOUR RUNNING TOWARDS A CONTROL SPIRE!

Takuya suddenly gets tackled down by a red blur. Takuya's eyes widen and the map disappears.

Takuya:Flamon?!?

The now identified Flamon growls, having a dark ring around their arm. Koji goes to move forward but it stopped by Flamedramon.

Flamedramon:this is something he has to do by himself

Kouji reluctantly nods and backs down. Takuya notices the dark ring and frowns.

Takuya:what happened to you Flamon?

Flamon growls and sends a mini fireball at Takuya, only for him not to be burned. His eyes narrow in determination and tackles Flamon down. They start wrestling and the dark ring cracks enough for it to be taken off. So Takuya took the dark ring off with a well aimed punch, and Flamon returns to normal and collapses on Takuya. He sits up and pets Flamon. The rest of the gang walk over and the bipedal dragons set Tommy and Davis down.

Freezedramon/Flamedramon:FREEZE/FIRE ROCKET

The two attacks hit the spire and it breaks, freeing nearby controlled digimon. Takuya picks Flamon up and walks over to the gang.

Takuya:let's head home, we've had enough except for one day

Everyone nods in agreement and walk back to the portal. Once there they get sent to the human world.

Human world-Takuya's room:

They all land on the floor, the digimon turning to in-training level. Flamon is now a small ball of fire, called Sparkmon. The Demiveemon are tired, and fall asleep. 

Zoey:If Taky got Flamon as his digimon, does that mean out partners are rookies and controlled to?

Kouichi:its a possibility, but we need more information before we do anything.

Everyone nods, and the warriors, besides from Takuya, stand up.

Kouji:we'll leave now. We need time to think 

Takuya nods and the rest of the warriors leave

Word Count: 591