Meeting the digimon of Fire! pt.1

No ones POV:

Sparkmon is asleep on Taky's bed with the Demiveemon watching over him. Takuya hums.

Takuya:do ya think the others will be controlled?

Y/N and Davis shrug.

Y/N:its a possibility, but from what you told me about your adventures, what about the other warriors that dont have a partner?

Takuya blinks and hums.

Takuya:I dont know actually 

Davis stands up.

Davis:I'm going to play with Shinya, come on Demi!

Demi nods and hops off the bed and scampers over to Davis, who picks him up. Davis exits the room and goes to Shinya's room. Y/N hums and looks at Sparkmon.

Y/N:so that's your partner?

Takuya:*nods*yep, I've only seen his rookie form, not his in training form.

Y/N nods and smiles when Yūki puts part of the blanket on Sparkmon. Takuya notices this and smiles.

Takuya:their going to be great friends

Y/N:*nods in agreement*yes they are.

Y/N yawns and stretches. Takuya smiles and raises a eyebrow.

Takuya:tired?

Y/N nods and lays down on the air mattress. Takuya is about to say something but he yawns. Yūki notices and carefully picks up Sparkmon and jumps off the bed, and onto the mattress. Takuya lays on the bed and Yūki curls around Sparkmon. The digimon are on Y/N's stomach. Y/N smiles and quickly falls asleep, Takuya soon after.

~a few hours later~
Sparkmon starts to stir, and Yūki is curled around him. Sparkmon looks around and spots Takuya, going to float to him, but Yūki hugs him in sleep, causing him to blush. Takuya starts to stir. Sparkmon looks over.

Sparkmon:help me Takuya

Takuya hears Sparkmon and jolts awake, whipping his head around to Sparkmon, then chuckles when he sees Yūki basically cuddling a blushing Sparkmon.

Sparkmon:this isnt funny Takuya

Takuya:it kinda is Sparkmon.

Sparkmon huffs and rolls his eyes.

Sparkmon:can you atleast tell me where I am, and who the Demiveemon is?

Takuya:*nods*your in the human world, in my house. The Demiveemon who is cuddling you is Yūki. Yūki is partnered to my cousin, Y/N. You two are on her stomach.

Sparkmon nods, then blinks in surprise.

Sparkmon:there are more digi destined?

Takuya:*nods*my cousins, Y/N and Davis, are partnered to Veemons. Y/N is the leader of her group of digi destined. On her team is Davis, Cody who is partnered to a Armadillomon, Yolei who is partnered to a Hawkmon, TK who is partnered to a Patamon, and Kari who is partnered to a Gatomon.

Takuya and Sparkmon shudder when Takuya speaks Yolei's, TK's, and Kari's name.

Sparkmon:..i dont trust the last three

Takuya:*nods*I feel the same way buddy

Yūki starts to stir and Y/N peeks a eye open.

Y/N:why dont you trust them Taky?

Takuya and Sparkmon jump, startled. Yūki wakes up and yawns.

Takuya:i...just have a bad feeling is all....

Y/N nods and Yūki blushes when she realizes that she is basically cuddling Sparkmon and jumps back, blushing.

Yūki:Imsosorrypleaseforgiveme

Spark:its fine

Yūki sighs in relief and Spark floats over to Takuya. Takuya smiles mischievously. Y/N, Yūki, and Spark notice and tilt their heads.

Takuya:I got a picture of you two.

Yūki and Spark blush and Y/N chuckles.

Y/N:send it to me

Takuya nods and sends it you. You grin and the door opens, and Davis and Demi walk in.

Word Count: 591