The Digiteam Complete!

Tai: Where are we?

TK: This is the computer room.

Cody: Hey, when you guys came through the computer, where did you come from?

Davis: Where? The digital world! That place is the coolest ever! There we were, when suddenly a dinosaur-like digimon attacks, and I jumped into action.

Y/N:Yeah and and we tag teamed it.

Yolei: Enough! Let's go back.

Cody: I think we've had enough excitement for one day.

Yolei: Don't you want to go to the digital world, Cody?

Cody: Of course seeing those monsters would be fun, but tonight's macaroni and cheese night at my house and I don't want to miss out.

Tai: Oh, that's right. It's pork surprise at my place.

Izzy: Stuffed green peppers and a salad.

TK: TV dinners and a microwave.

Davis:Y/N/N what's for dinner?

Y/N: What either me or Jun make.

Yolei: No fair! I wanna go!

TK: Don't worry Yolei, you'll get a chance.

Yolei: When?!

Izzy: Oops. I almost forgot to turn off the computer. The gate's closed!

At Matt's band practice:
Band member: You're leaving already, Matt? We're not done with rehearsal!

Matt: Sorry, guys, there's something I've got to take care of.

At a playground in the human world:
TK: Here he comes!

Tai: Hi Matt!

Matt: Hey everyone. Sorry I'm late.

Sora: It's been a long time! It's nice to be back.

Cody's apartment:
Cody: I wonder what it's really like. To travel into the digital world.

Yolei: *fixing Cody's computer* I don't care if they don't want me along...tomorrow, I'm going to the digital world!

Ms. Hido: Yolei, will you be staying for dinner tonight? Mac and cheese!

Yolei: No, but thanks anyway. I have to get going.

Y/N and Davis' bedroom:
Davis: Boy. I just can't stop thinking about Veemon!

Y/N: Me too! I wonder how she and the other digimon are with the emperor around l.

Y/N*thinking*: Sorry I couldn't keep the goggles safe Takuya. I know how important they are to you.

At the playground:
Matt: Digiarmour Energize, huh?

Tai: It was a form of digivolving I've never seen before! Somehow, Davis' digimon and Y/N's digimon was able to digivolve, but Agumon and the others weren't!

Sora: You mean Y/N, from the soccer club, and her little brother, Davis, went to the digital world?

TK: That's right! And the two kids from my apartment building, Yolei and Cody, also got new digivices!

Joe: Well, if they have digivices, that means they are the new digidestined.

Izzy: That's just what I thought.

Tai: Hmm.

Sora: One question: If this Digimon Emperor is really hunting digimon and making them his slaves, will Biyomon and the others be okay?