Meeting the Digimon of Fire! pt.2

A/N: sorry that I haven't updated on awhile. I've been busy with school
---------

Takuya, Y/N, and the In-Training digimon look at Davis and DemiVeemon. 

Davis: why don't you trust Kari, Yolei, and TJ?

Y/N: Taky was just about to say that 

Takuya:*sighs* I...just have a bad feeling about them. I can't explain it, but I think they're planning something

Davis: Planning what?

Takuya: I don't know, but be careful around them

Y/N nods and hums in thought.

Y/N: What about the Emperor? I have a feeling like someone is controlling him

Davis and the DemiVeemon nod in agreement. Sparkmon tilts his head, the Emperor having not been explained to him. Takuya sighs.

Takuya: I agree that he's not in control, but who's controlling him?

Y/N: Dunno, but when I find them, I'm smacking them

Sparkmon decides to speak up after listening.

Sparkmon: Who is the Emperor?

Y/N: The Digimon Emperor is a kid around my age controlling digimon with these rings called dark rings and these obelisk structures called control spires.

Yūki: It appears that Wormmon is his partner and the Emperor controls the digimon by force.

Sparkmon frowns and looks at Takuya.

Sparkmon: Looks like we're back in action buddy

Takuya:*nods* yup, but do you know what happened to the other warriors?

Sparkmon: We were in a group, protecting In-Training and Fresh level digimon, when these rings came out of nowhere and latched onto us. I saw Labramon run away with the baby digimon before I blacked out.

Takuya, Davis: Labramon?

DemiVeemon: Labramon is a dog like digimon and their really friendly!

Sparkmon:*nods* Yeah, but this Labramon is the warrior of darkness.

Davis: Isn't Kouichi the Warrior of Darkness though?

Takuya: Yeah, but Labramon must be Lowemon's rookie form, right?

Sparkmon nods. DemiVeemon just now notices something, and starts to freak out. 

Davis:*blinks* DemiVeemon?

Takuya: What's wrong buddy?

DemiVeemon: Y/N and Yūki disappeared and the digi-port is closed!

The boys eyes widen and they try to open the digi-port, but it doesn't work, like something is blocking them.

Takuya: oh man, why does everything go wrong when things seem like their making sense?!?

Sparkmon: Because the universe hates us apparently 

Davis and DemiVeemon start crying in worry, and this causes Takuya and Sparkmon to start panicking briefly, until they regain their senses and hug the two.

Takuya: hey, it's gonna be okay. Y/N/N and Yūki are strong and they can handle themselves.

Sparkmon: Yeah, we just need to have faith that they'll be fine!

Meanwhile

Y/N and Yūki are walking around by a pond, following the sound of someone crying.

Narrator: Whoa! Who is crying and how did Y/N and Yūki dissapear without Davis and Takuya noticing? Find out next time on Digimon: Digital Monsters!

Word Count: 474