The Iron Vegiemon

Digiworld:

The new digidestined plus Tai, Kari, and TK are helping digimon escape from the Emperor's jail.

TK: This seems too easy. The Emperor must've let us take them.

While they are leaving Gatomon spots a large black tower.
Human world-Computer lab:

Izzy:YOU BROUGHT THE GOTSUMON BACK TO THE HUMAN WORLD?!? What if someone spots them?

Cody: They can be an art project. Hit it boys!

The Gotsumon all pose, and TK, Izzy, Y/N sweatdrop.

TK: More like early rejects. 

Y/N nods. Izzy then turns to Yolei.

Izzy: May I borrow your digivice? I would like to see how it works considering our digivices can't open the digiport, and I would like to study it more.

Tai: Yeah, we've tried and it doesn't work.

Yolei nods and hands her digivice to Izzy.

Human world- Matt's concert-backstage:
After Matt's concert, TK and Matt talk backstage about the digiworld. They stopped when they heard a voice.

???: Excuse me, can you sign my shirt.

Matt: Sure, who am I signing for?

Jun: Jun Motomiya.

TK: Wait, Motomiya? You wouldn't happen to be Y/N and Davis' sister would you?

Jun blinks but nods.

Jun: How do you know my younger siblings?

TK: Me and Y/N go to the same school, and she introduced me to Davis.

Jun nods, but looks around when she hears a beep. Matt and TK look at their digivices and see they have a message from Yolei. She had gotten a message from Gabumon saying he needed help. The two digidestined siblings look at each other and take off towards the school, leaving a confused Jun behind.

Human world- Computer room:
The digidestined are ready to go except for Yolei because she doesn't have her digivice. They hold up their digivices to screen, Matt's hand on TK, and they get sucked in.

Digiworld:
Matt reunites with his partner Gabumon. Gabumon is a wolf/reptile creature, having a yellow body with a yellow horn wearing a fur pelt that is blue and silver, and he has red eyes.

Matt: Tell me what happened Gabumon.

Gabumon: Good we never talk anymore. 

Gabumon tells them what happened. 

Matt: We should go back to the jail and rescue the hostages.

Y/N,Davis: What if this is part of the Emperor's plan?

Y/N: We need a plan before we charge in recklessly. What if we get caught?

TK:We'll deal with that when we get there.

Matt spots something black on the ground and quickly comes up with a plan. The plan was their digimon, minus Gabumon, would pretend to be under the control of the dark rings and take the humans, plus Gabumon to the prison. The plan worked without a hitch. They escaped from the prison and freed the prisoners, but unfortunately got caught again.

Matt: Oh yeah, Y/N, Davis I meet your sister at my concert. She seems nice.

Y/N: You met Jun? Oh god.

Davis: Don't blame us when she goes boy crazy on you.

Matt: Be nice, she's your sister. Learn some respect!

Kari: Don't trash talk your sibling you two! You'll never know when you need them.

The two in question got upset, Davis more so. Davis thinks of Kari like an older sister figure. Y/N was a bit better because she was older and was fine with Jun, as long as she didn't take her on a shopping spree again. She preferred soccer anyday. The Veemon are quick to catch on to their partners feelings, but are unable to do anything about it when their partners are captured by the Vegiemon. The Veemon try to attack the RedVegiemon, but are getting beat horribly, along with their food puns.

Y/N, Davis: Veemon! Leave them alone, you overgrown vegetable!

 RedVegiemon: I don't think I will.

While the Veemon and RedVegiemon were fighting, RedVegiemon accidentally destroys a nearby black tower.

Gabumon: Gabumon digivolve to...Garurumon!

Garurumon is a blue and silver wolf with red eyes.

Davis:DIGI ARMOUR ENERGIZE!

Veemon1:Veemon armour digivolve to...Flamedramon the fire of Courage!

Y/N: DIGI ARMOUR ENERGIZE!

Veemon2:Veemon armour digivolve to...Freezedramon the ice of Bravery!

Together the three of them defeat RedVegiemon. Tai, Izzy, and Yolei arrive with their digimon.

Izzy: It seems that tower powers the dark rings. I think we should call them Control Spires.

The others nod to the idea of the name.

Cody:DIGI ARMOUR ENERGIZE!

Armadillomon:Armadillomon armour digivolve to...Digmon the drill of power.

Digmon goes up to the control spire and finishes destroying it with his Rock Cracking attack, causing all nearby digimon to be freed from the dark ring.

Y/N: It seems like destroying the spires is our new mission guys, but how will we know where to find them?

Izzy: I'm glad you asked, I found a map on Yolei's digivice. The black areas are controlled areas where the spires are. The white areas are where the spires aren't. This area used to be black, but when we took down the spire it turned white.

The others nodded and headed back to the human world.

Human world-Motomiya apartment:
Jun: You didn't tell me you knew any cute boys.

The two younger Motomiya's sighed internally.

 Y/N: You didn't ask, and how was the concert?

Jun:It was fantastic! Matt got to sign my shirt!

Y/N nods and heads to the kitchen to make dinner. Once that was done she set down plates for everyone and put a plate in hers and Davis' room for the DemiVeemon. The three siblings ate in silence. Once everyone was done eating Y/N washed the dishes and did her homework. She was tired after the day she had, so she got changed and headed to bed. Davis doing the same thing ten minutes later.

Word Count: 971