1) Developing Technique: Wisteria dragon breathing.

Your name is Y/N and you have 15 years of age...you were born in (Village name) and your parents passed away 4 months ago. One demon killed your parents and you ran away,since then you've been hiding from everyone and from the world. you kept training with your dagger and you always say "i will avenge my village,even if it costs my life" to yourself.

(Y/N POV)
"Wisteria dragon breathing,first form: Flaming poison!!" Your dagger was glowing,it was a beautiful
(f/c) glow and Lilac pink flames were all over the dagger. i started slashing trees and Boulders..yes i am that strong. i kept doing it until the sun was gone. Suddenly one twig snaps around the huge bushes,
i stand in battle position,my dagger was ready for anything and anyone.i wasn't going to stand down without a fight.

"Who's there!" i asked. When suddenly a figure came out,i couldn't see who was there due to the little lightning.

"I'm sorry for interrupting young lady but i just want to ask one little question" the male voice said.
"well go ahead" i said still in battle position.
"I have been studying you for months now....would you like to be a Demon?" The male voice said. i was now in shock,i was in fact disgusted. "shut up,my answer is no,why would i want to become a demon in the first place?!?....demons just know how to kill and,,a-and make people suffer.." i said now crying a bit.

"well you will have plenty of time to train and become stronger,i can turn you into one right now,i just need you to say yes~" the male said.
"why..cant..you..UNDERSTAND!!!! i said NO!! N-O!! NOO" i screamed/said now full with anger..
"awn is the kitten Angry?~ heh,My name is Akaza,and i will fight you Y/N-chan"
The male named Akaza said.
"How do you know my name?.."i was angry and confused. "well shouldn't i know the name of the victim?~,Now give all that you've got" Akaza Said.
"n-no way you are..." i said
"a demon?,well wasn't that obvious.you dummy" Akaza said.
We started to battle,he was strong and agile and i couldn't keep up, " WISTERIA DRAGON BREATHING FIRST FORM:FLAMING POISON!!!" I slashed Akaza's Fingers from his left hand.
he screamed and looked over to me full with anger,i could see his fangs and his red eyes were glowing.
"why aren't my fingers healing!!??!?!?!" He screamed angrily and i saw his now choped of fingers,starting to turn to ashes and evaporating.

Rage came across his face and i was scared!.i ran away from where he was and started running far away,to a point where i couldn't see him anymore. The battle left me with a twisted ankle and a bleeding cheek,i started to run until i saw that the sun was coming back. i ran and ran and ran until i reached a House,it was big and i could hear people talk,so i hid myself and stood there behind a tree.

"Sanemi,don't be so harsh on Muchiro~.." Said a female with a butterfly kimono,it was gorgeous.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!! he is an AIRHEAD" Said one male with white hair and His c-chest w-was Totally uncovered *mentally blushes*
i moved my foot and *Snap*

ooh shoot!! I accidentally made noises..Oh no they are coming back!!. i started running and they where following me!,before i notice i was tackled to the ground and someone held my wrists together so i couldn't move.
"Moshimas~ what is a girl like you doing around here,,don't you know its dangerous?"Said the Girl dressed with butterfly kimono. "i was scared and accidentally came across here" i said a little bit scared.The white haired male looked at me and said "We should bring her to Oyakata-Sama" "yes i agree" Said the girl.
"what is your name Girl?" Asked the white haired male."my name is Y/N"i said "and you?" i asked him.
"Sanemi,and that is Shinobu" Sanemi said.
"oh o-oke- Ahh!" i let out pain Whimpers. Sanemi looked at me and then growled,"Can't you women be less troublesomer?!" He picked me up and placed me on his shoulder " Ah!! be gentle you White haired Weirdo!" i Complained but i was completely ignored ;)
after some minutes of complaining he finally listened and Started carrying me bridal style,,i dozed off and Slept on his chest. "Hey!! Ugly Y/N,Don't lean on me like that flat chest!!" Sanemi screamed.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP" i screamed back,and he started to complain about how im abusing his private space,honestly i couldn't care less.
after a while he gave up and just let me be.
Uhgg....