5)New life,New Beginning.

(Y/N'S POV)

It's been sometime now and i think it's been 4 weeks and meanwhile time was passing,i was training with zenitsu and tanjiro,while inosuke and kanao where training with Aoi and the tripplets.......it was going great i think?

.......

Well....

.......

Nevermind it wasn't that great........

Inosuke always try to fight me,saying that he is stronger than anyone and stronger than me.Eventually i gave in and fought him,guess what?!?!

i won :D.

Tanjiro is always nice to me and loving and caring...just a wonderful person and i consider him as a big brother,he take care of me when i need it and i feel much more comftable with knowing someone other Than the Moon and myself,will have my back.

Zenitsu......

how do i put it simple but without any hurting words? HE IS IN LOVE WITH M-E... he could be in love with anyone but me. He keeps sneaking out of his training just to send flying kisses to me....

well guess what?

A certein albino head and a chromatic eyed boy weren't that happy when they saw it.
I admit im surprised that they are even jealous of me with zenitsu.... they weren't exactly friendly with me.

Kanao doesn't really speak so i talk with her with signs and gestures so that she can get the message of what im trying to say.
I think she is going NUTS :^
She is nice but keeps Flipping That coin.......
It Tells her what to do or what decisions to make ^^"

Aoi is like a big Mom.She keeps everyone fit and Also Sleep deprived..😅
Other than that,that little pig eats a lot haha...
(Like..a lot,lot,,lot..)

(Time skip brought by Sanemi being beat by Y/N)

( Y/N'S POV )

I trained with my powers and i now have different new developed Breathing techniques that i created myself!!

First form: Wisteria Dragon Breathing; Flaming Poison

Second form: Wisteria Dragon Breathing; Dragons Wish

Third form: Wisteria Dragon Breathing: Mirage

But recently i had a dream with Neva and she told me A Forbidden technique that i can use when im in a life or death Situation....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Fourth form: Forbidden form: Moon's Mist Neva's Bloodart
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I want yo try it out but its forbidden...

I've been working my way on Befriending Sanemi..i think i may have a crush on him...WAAAHHT?!:|

I diDnOt say that!!..
I think im crazy (⊙_◎)

Ok it doesn't matter now..

I am curious about Neva,i remember her from somewhere but i don't know from where.
Sanemi isn't friendly at all and Iguro doesn't even talk to me,i guess they don't like me that much

"Hello there Y/N-chan!" Said Tanjiro with his sweet smile while holding his Katana.
"Oh...you surprised me Tanjiro-kun,How have Nezuko been feeling lately,is she getting used to here well?"I asked Tanjiro While returning his smile."I think the answer is yes!^^,the only thing she does is sleep....Anyways,have you met any of the pillars yet?" asked Tanjiro while placing his Nichirin back onto his sword-holder.
"I've only met a few until now!,Like Sanemi,Obanai and Shinobu.how about you?" I asked Tanjiro. "I've met Everyone,,but not all of them like my sister or me that much.i think we are not that welcome here" said Tanjiro with a sad expression on his face.