6) Lost Memories

"Akaza.." I said and looked at Tanjiro. Our eyes met and i directly knew what he was thinking.
"Thats my name, Weak human. You had your chance to become stronger but you seem to be so arrogant and not know the power of a demon and thats why i will be kind and show you" Said Akaza and in a split second He knocked me off of Tanjiros back and grabbed him by the neck, pressing it with his right hand, the one that wasn't chopped off by me. Tanjiro was almost out of breath and his eyes were already watering so thats when i Knew i had to do something. I unsheathed my katana and lashed at him.
"Let him go this instant" i said.

In that moment....
*^*FLASH*^* *^*FLASH*^*

Total Darkness with only me standing in the middle...
A Faint light above my head and ringing sounds everywhere...
Am.. I.... ¿Dead?..

*^*RIIIINGGGGGG*^*

W-What... Is going... On..

"Child"

"H-Huh?Who is there!!" i gripped on my Katana Harder than before.

"You know who i am my CHILD"

"What are you Talking about!. Show yourself!!"
i said and tried to look Where the voice was coming from.

Suddenly everything was fading.. All i could see was me in front of a mirror.

But that wasn't me

It was my younger self.

I was crying looking at the mirror as if there were something important on the Mirror...... I was so concentrated as if ..

......My life depended on it..

Younger self P.O.V

"What are you doing there mommy?.."

"Mommy.. answer m-me!"

"Why are you leaving me! MOMMY!!!!"

"I swear i wasn't doing anything... It burned by itself.. Mommy.. i didn't do it!"

" Y/N. You need to be quiet. or they will find you my dear"

"Y/N ..... I Love You."

'' dont be scared''

shes beautiful.. her long hair.. it went until her knees and they were so flowwy.

i can't see her face though.. its blurry
She has pretty clothes and pretty smooth skin.
I can see pretty red hair... it looked like the sun, but with every movement she made i saw that her hair changed to a beautiful blue and white

End of Younger Self P.O.V

Y/N'S P.O.V

What... my mom??..

why now? what was even this memory..
I....

I... dont..

I dont remember it.

I remember my mom very well. Her pale golden skin and long red hair that with every movement you could catch a glimpse of whites and blues and her eyes were as golden as mine are.
She used to hurt me whenever she fought with my dad. I remember my dad very well with his captivating eyes with shoulder length black and Rose golden hair.
My mom was around 34 and my dad was 39.
Why??..... why now? Why would i have a memory of mommy?..