3) Irritating Training: Back to the Butterfly estate pt.1

Author Min: im sorry if i kind of abandoned This Book 🥺 i was busy with other stuffs and the other book too! i really want to be a successful wtt writer and i love writing books and stories! Also i will be Putting author notes up here instead 😅
Ily my readers very much even though i don't know y'all 😩😂💕 Anyways~~

🌸ENJOY MINI HASHIRAS🌸~~~~~~~~~
----------------------------------

(Your POV)

"uhgg~..." i said to no one in specific. Shit my head hurts! i thought to myself.

i felt something soft under my body and i felt warm....Well too warm,and if i was inside the woods i don't think i would feel this warm...
I then opened one eye to look around,And i saw that i was inside the butterfly estate,inside the room that was supposed to be mine when i first arrived. someone must've brought me here while i was unconscious.OH MY GODDESS!!! I PASSED OUT.IN.THE.WOODS.WITH.FRIKIN'.DEEEEMOOONSS!!!!!
I internally screamed,Great i already had my small panic attack,im fine now,pfft!~
No im not.

Well i should get going on my small 'Adventure' on this mansion.Maybe just,maybe,i should head outside.
I was on my way to the door and then i stopped in front of a mirror,i saw how beautiful i was clothed,and it was almost Princess-Like.
(Art not mine)

After i saw myself on the mirror i headed outside for fresh air when suddenly

*THUD* *THUD*
I accidentally bumped into someone and we both fell on the floor. It was a girl and she had black pigtails and dark blue orbs.

 It was a girl and she had black pigtails and dark blue orbs

"u-uh!.."she tried telling me Something but nothing came out. She was on top of me, she was blushing and so was i, h-her b-boobs were almost on my face.
"C-Can you get off of me?" i said.
she got off of me and helped me to stand up after her.
"OH IM SORRY!!GOMEN *Bows* GOMEN! *Bows*" She said with a high pitched voice.
"its f-fine,Im (Y/N) and you are?" i told/asked her.
"I'm Aoi,Gomen for bumping into you,but seriously you should look where you're going!,it could've been a child and someone could have hurt themselves!" She said partially angry.
I guess she is scared for people's safety in this place...