2)Clumsy much?: Enemies on the first day!

Previously:
Weird Person.." Iguro said.
"Wha-" I coudnt finish my sentence because of......
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
(Y/N'S POV)

Iguro picked me up in bridal style and Started running away with me, leaving the building behind and Running further inside of the forest..
"Let me down this instant!!" i yelled at him.
He placed me down and said "Stay here and don't come back to the Butterfly estate... Or even better,don't come back...Stranger" He was annoyed,i could feel something strange about him.
"and why would i do that?,i have nowhere else to go! how am i supposed to survive alone with demons all around me?!" i said.
"thats not of my concern,now.. i have somewhere else to be" he was about to leave but i grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to where he was standing previously "plea-" i couldn't finish my sentence because he kicked my stomach so hard that i felt it burn.
"ahh.." i whined and fell on my knees,i started to cough blood.I was truly scared of him.. he was coming closer but i backed away. at this point i was shaking and i was so disappointed....how could he?...nono! How dare HE!!.
anger started to build up inside of me,i just wanted to punch his face...i just wanted to rip his cold icy heart out of his chest...
H-How dare he leave someone alone!! i don't even have a sword and my dagger is a light metal,it can't destroy a 37 Meter Demon!!

Silence was between us an i was coughing more blood. my head hurted so badly.

"i apologize for the kick but i Don't like being touched,Especially by someone like you,.....Good luck out there" he said and started walking away,but before he left he glanced over to me and snickers.
He stared at me for a few seconds
After that he left with an inhuman speed.
i was left alone,i could hear the demons coming closer,they could smell my blood of course...i tried to stand up but failed.
"Grrr.,.hum-an..-bLo-.Od"
'nono...Not right now!!' i thought to myself.

i just knew i had to run away,because if i stayed....it wouldn't be good for me.
i started running and the problem was that i wasn't able to run too fast.
"im peeling the skin of my face~....We paint white roses red,Each shape from a dIfFerENt pe-rsons hE-he-heAd-D.."
The demon started to sing this Creepy song...it only made everything worse,i was so scared..
and then.

i fell

it was the worst time to fall,i looked up an there he was,looking at me

"You are d-d-difFe-..ReNt...i smell mOoN.."
"Grrrr,Stay still -StuPid hUmAN!!"
I got panicked and stood up ready to run but my luck ran Out..He Grasped my kimono and in way where i was 3 meters away from the ground.
"Ahhh!!! HELP ME SOMEONE!!!....Please...?...h-help?...."
i started crying and at some point i had headache.. my [Long/short] [Color] hair was a mess... i couldn't see properly,but i will not give up. I unleashed my Dagger and cut my kimono where the demon was holding me.
*THUD!!* *CRACK!!*
"AHHH!!!" I screamed my heart out when i fell hard on my back on the ground...i heard a crack so i immediately knew i broke something...when i looked over to my arm i saw a huge cut and it was bleeding.i broke my arm,Perfect...just what i needed.. "*Cries*" i cried,,i cried so much that my vision got blurry..
"Human got hurt trying to escape me?!?! HAHAHSHHHS...HAHAHA" The demon started to laugh,and while he was on that i was already running away,by the time he noticed i was gone,i was some meters away from him.
He got to me and Grabbed me,His grip got so tight that i couldn't breathe. He was squeezing and squeezing,,i tried to take my dagger out buy my arms where Limp,the just gave up on me.....is this how im going to die?...
Suddenly the moon shone upon us...but i thought demons only burned in the sun...i guess not :^
The demon Started to lit up a Purple blueish fire and with that his grip got Loosened up and i fell again... i was in so much pain... i saw something,
or should I say Someone?..
i closed my eyes for a brief moment and when i opened it the moon was brighter than ever...The demon had disintegrated and There was a gorgeous woman in front of me...i was floating of the ground and i saw her,my goddess,my.....

Saviour...

"You shall not die my beloved heir" Said the woman"Your mission in this world is not over,you shall bloom and grow to be the strongest and Kindest Young lady in this Beautiful Green planet

"Your mission in this world is not over,you shall bloom and grow to be the strongest and Kindest Young lady in this Beautiful Green planet....Don't worry,i will guide you to success and with my blessings,you're granted regeneration and Agility.....You will fall in love and in an instant you will have your life made of Wonderful Miracles" Said the woman while with her mythical powers she lifted my dagger and Gave it to me,in a 🖤BLIИK💗;) of an eye my wounds were cured.
"I shall take my leave my wonderful Heir..." Said the woman.
"Wait!.... What should i call you my Goddess?.." I said looking deeply into her eyes. "you shall address me as Neva" Said Neva,and with that she turned into a Beautiful White lilac dragon And the way she was posing on the sky almost looked like she was Holding the moon 🌙

 "you shall address me as Neva" Said Neva,and with that she turned into a Beautiful White lilac dragon And the way she was posing on the sky almost looked like she was Holding the moon 🌙

"I will be watching you my Dearest... Goodbye for now" And with that,Neva flew away with her huge tail and two pairs of arms.

Suddenly....

*THUD*

I passed out right there on the middle of nowhere and the worst was that i hadn't my kimono on anymore so i was wearing a short Skirt and a revealing top.
I'm so unlucky...

but wait....Neva called me 'Heir'?....

With that i was drowned in thoughts...
The worst is that

i.passed.out...

--------------------------------------
Author NeNe: Hii im sorry for not updating! Check out my other story too,
🐰BUNNY🐰
Oh and also i edited the first chapter of
"The new Hashira"
So i added a bit more to the chapter so it could be a bit longer
😬😂🤷‍♀️❤️

--------------------------------------Author NeNe: Hii im sorry for not updating! Check out my other story too, 🐰BUNNY🐰Oh and also i edited the first chapter of "The new Hashira" So i added a bit more to the chapter so it could be a bit longer �...

Please vote for this chapter?🥺❣️ If you don't know how to vote,just click on The star ⭐ Thank you very much.It would help a loooot!✨🔫😍

🌙baybayy~✨

⚡️1008 Words⚡️