Prologue

It's been 2 years since the Avengers were split down the middle over the question of whether or not to accept the Sokovia Accords, a series of regulations placed on the Avengers by the United Nations.

Iron Man led the "pro" side, which consisted of War Machine, Black Widow, Vision, and Spider-Man.

Captain America led the "anti" side, which included Falcon, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Mischief, Silver and Ant-Man. 

Two years since the two factions came to a head at an airport in Leipzig. 

Two years since Tony found out that Bucky killed his parents and Steve knew and kept it from him, causing Tony to turn on them both, leading to an intense fight, in which Tony destroys Bucky's robotic arm, and Rogers disables Tony's Armour. Steve departs with Bucky, leaving his shield behind.

Two years since Bucky was granted asylum in Wakanda, choosing to return to cryogenic sleep until a cure for his brainwashing is found.

Two years since Stiles and Bucky kissed each other goodbye.

Two years since Stiles and Allison went against their father, and went on the run.

Two years since Fury secretly hid The Stark Twins in a town called Beacon Hills with new identities.

Two years since Stiles Stark became Stiles Stilinski, nephew of Noah Stilinski and Allison Stark became Allison Argent, Niece of Chris Argent.

Both Noah and Chris are retired Shield agents but agreed to take on the twins as a favour to Fury.

Within the two years, Stiles and Allison became friends with the McCall/Hale Pack. To which they are now considered pack. The pack unaware of who they really are.

But all they wanted was to be re-activated, to be with the Avengers, to be with family.