Chapter 8

No one's Pov

What they didn't realise was that the Nebula that came back, wasn't their Nebula, it was past Nebula. She switched places and brought Thanos with her, blowing up the Avengers Tower with everyone still in it.

Following the blast, Stiles, Tony, Steve, and Thor went to confront Thanos after he destroyed the New Avengers Facility with bombs fired from the Sanctuary II. The Mad Titan incapacitated Tony, and overpowered both Thor and Stiles, but Steve proved worthy to wield Mjølnir and intervened. Steve was eventually overpowered and his shield was split in half. Meanwhile, the alternate version of Nebula took the Nano Gauntlet, only to be confronted by an alternate version of Gamora and the original timeline version of Nebula, resulting in her being killed by her future self.

Thanos vowed to take great pleasure in destroying Earth as revenge against the Avengers for interfering in his plans. Thanos then summoned his army, composed of the Black Order, Chitauri, Chitauri Gorillas, Sakaarans, Outriders, and Leviathans, to the surface. In spite of overwhelming odds, Stiles and Steve managed to rise to stand against the invaders when Steve suddenly received a message over his communications from Falcon.

"On your left."

"Was that Sam." Stiles asked thinking he was hearing things.

All of a sudden portals created by Doctor Strange began to open up behind them, revealing the allies of the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Dora Milaje and the Wakandan tribes, and the Masters of the Mystic Arts from all around the world, as well as the Asgardians and the Ravagers. Heroes who were decimated by Thanos also returned: Black Panther, Shuri, Falcon, Doctor Strange, Drax, Mantis, Star-Lord, Spider-Man, Winter Soldier, Groot, Scarlet Witch, Wong, and Wasp. Heroes who were not decimated by Thanos also appeared to aid the Avengers in battle, Pepper Potts, donning a blue and silver Armour, Okoye, M'Baku, Valkyrie, Korg, Miek, Howard the Duck, Kraglin Obfonteri, and 2014 Gamora.

As soon as Stiles saw Bucky he ran to him, hugging him for dear life, Allison was the same when she saw Sam.

Isaac then saw, Derek, Scott, Lydia, Erica and Boyd. He ran up to Derek and hugged him and the rest of the pack.

The two sides held a short standoff before Steve gave the call.

"Avengers....Assemble."

The battle immediately began between the Avengers, their allies and Thanos' army. Both sides collided with each other on the ground and in the air, as a giant Ant-Man punched a Leviathan to the ground. Tony and Pepper Potts fought together in the air, as Steve and Thor traded Mjølnir and Stormbreaker as they fought off Chitauri.

Tony was ambushed by Cull Obsidian, but he was saved as Spider-Man grabbed the Black Order member with his web and caused him to fall, with the giant Ant-Man crushing him to his death by stepping on him.

Peter checked on his injured mentor and attempted to put him to speed on what happened after he was resurrected, "I must have passed out, when I woke up you were gone, Dr Strange told us its been 5 years, they need us, then he started doing that yellow sparkly thing that he does".    but Tony quietly interrupts Peter by hugging him, much to his surprise and returns the hug.

Star Lord fought off a pair of Sakaarans who began to overpower him, but was saved by Gamora. Star-Lord was shocked to see Gamora alive, not realizing she was not the Gamora he knew. He caressed her face, which prompted Gamora to knee him in the groin. She showed disgust that Star-Lord was the one she ends up forming a relationship with.

"Really, him." She asks Nebula.

"it was either him or a tree."

Clint was running around carrying the Gauntlet, asking Steve what he should do with it. Steve told him to take the stones as far away as possible, but Bruce said the stones must be returned where they came from, then they realized that Thanos' destroyed their Quantum Tunnel.

Ant-Man reminds the group that they have another tunnel to use, calling the horn of his Van as Valkyrie spots its location in the air, deep in the side of where Thanos' army is.

Steve and Tony tell Ant-Man and Wasp to get the van started, they will hold off Thanos' army and deliver the stones to them.

Tony meets up with Doctor Strange and asks "Is this the outcome we win?."

"If I tell you , it won't be." he answers.

Ant-Man and Wasp arrive at the van but find it broken down, so Ant-Man is forced to hot-wire it. Thanos and the Black Order realize that Nebula is not answering their transmission, but immediately spots Clint running away with the stones.

With Thanos' soldiers closing in on Clint, T, Challa (Black Panther) drives them away and tells Clint to give him the gauntlet as he fights through Thanos' soldiers to reach the van.
Thanos himself closes in on T, Challa but he is immediately confronted by an enraged Wanda (Scarlet Witch), determined to avenge her lover's death and everything she lost because of him. As Wanda holds off Thanos, Black Panther continues to transport the gauntlet. He was then stopped in his tracks, but Spider-Man arrives to take the gauntlet himself, activating his suit's "instant kill mode" to fight off Thanos' soldiers that are coming towards him.