Chapter 7

Whilst me and dad work on the Time machine, some of the others went off to collect more people.

Bruce and Rocket went to Norway "The new Asgard" to get Thor.
Natasha and Allison went to get a uncle Clint in Tokyo.

I was really worried about the state of Uncle Clint. According to the rumours he has turned into a self-proclaimed assassin killing all the "bad" people who didn’t die because of Thanos’ snap. He feels he needs to avenge all the good dead people, especially his family.

Time skip

I couldn't believe it when Thor walked in drinking a can of beer, his hair was long again, and he had a huge belly.

5 years has not been kind to him.

Uncle Clint seemed distant, but he smiled when he saw me. I hugged him so hard, I didn't blame him for what he had become, hell I would joined him.

We needed to do a test run, to which Clint offered.

He suited up, and we sent him off, he came back within 10 seconds.

"it worked." he said.

Everyone suited up, me and Allison decided not to go, someone needed to stay behind, and I knew dad would argue with us about going.

Where the Infinity stones were

2012 – When Loki attacked New York with the help of the Mind Stone (Sceptre) and the Space Stone (Tesseract).

1970 - Steve and Tony went to Shield headquarters where Howard Stark is working on the tesseract after they lost it in 2012.

2012 – When the Time Stone (Eye of Agamotto) was with the Ancient One. At this point, Dr. Strange is still a neurosurgeon, not a sorcerer.

2013 – When the Reality Stone (Aether) had entered Jane, and she was taken to Asgard.

2014 – When Red Skull was guarding the Soul Stone in Volmir.

2014 – When the Power Stone was in Morag, and Peter Quill was going to steal it.

"We will see you all soon."

Then they were all gone.

"I don't like this Al, I have a bad feeling."

"me too."

10 seconds later, they all returned, but one was missing.

"where's Nat?.

Everyone looked to Clint, he looked devastated.

Now I remembered what Nebula once said, she said when Thanos got the soul stone, he returned without his daughter Gamora.

" Soul for a soul." I said.

Clint nodded.

Nat had sacrificed herself. I can see by the look on clints face, he had to fight her for it. He would have wanted to do it, felt like her deserved it after what he has done, but Nat would want him to be back with his family.

Unfortunately their was no time to mourn, now that we have all the Stones, we needed to go ahead with the plan. Dad had made a Gauntlet to host the stones and both Bruce and Thor offered to wear it. We agreed Bruce would do as he would absorb the radiation better. Bruce put the Gauntlet on and Snapped his fingers.

"Did it work?, how do we know if it worked? ." I asked.

Just then Clints wife rings his phone.

Now, remember, people like Loki and Vision died before Thanos’ snap, they will not be restored. Gamora and Natasha were both offered in exchange for the Soul Stone, that can’t be undone.