Chapter 2

Scott went to answer the door, not sure why I mean it's Derek's loft.

They all hear a gasp from Scott. He seemed frozen in place.
"Who is it Scott." Derek shouted.

Scott opened the door fully revealing Captain America and Black Widow.

Both Stiles and Allison screamed.
"Steve, Nat we've missed you.." both of them running into their arms.

"Hey Mischief, hey Silver, we missed you guys too." Nat said

"What are you doing here, and how did you know where to find us?.

" Fury." they both answered.

"Also have you not seen the news?." Nat said.

Stiles saw the look on Steve's face. "He's in that space ship isn't he."

Steve nodded. "They took Dr Strange, apparently he is some wizard guy. Tony and Peter went on a rescue mission."

"So he thought he would be the hero as usual, he's a bloody idiot."stiles was mad.

Nat laughed, "yeah he is".

"Bruce called us, apparently this guy called Thanos is after the Infinity stones." Nat said.

Stiles eyes went wide. He knew what this meant. He was the research guy after all.

"Wait, but Vision has one in his head, if they take that it will kill him." Stiles said.

" Exactly, that's why we are taking him to Wakanda so try and get it out safely."

Stiles head snapped up, "Wakanda? We are coming with you." 

"Why do you think we are here, I'm taking you to Bucky, plus we need our two best fighters."

"Hey, I'm the best." Nat scolded.

Stiles patted her on the arm, "keep telling yourself that Nat."

"Would someone like to explain what the Infinity stones are?." Scott asked.

Steve, Nat and Allison looked at each other with blank faces, then looked at Stiles.

"Do you guys not know anything." Stiles accused.

"Your the nerd, Stiles." Nat  said.

"Well of it wasn't for me and my nerdiness you wouldn't have survived this long."

Stiles described the 6 infinity stones.

Space stone - Grants the user the ability to travel between places instantaneously                    (Blue-Tesseract)

Mind Stone - Grants the user the ability to control minds (Yellow-Loki's scepter/Now Vision)

Reality Stone - Grants the user the ability to change reality (Red-Aether)

Power Stone - Grants the user unnaturally powerful strength (Purple-Orb)

Time Stone - Grants the user the ability to control Time (Green - Eye of Agamotto)

Soul Stone - Grants the user the ability to control a person's soul (Orange-N/A)

Everyone sat quietly, taking it all in. 

"Wheres Sam." Allison asked.

"He's waiting on the jet for you with Vision, Wanda, Bruce and Rhodes" Steve told her.

"Bruce is here, I've missed the big guy." Stiles said happily.

"Yeah only the big guy won't come out so we don't have him to help fight" Nat said.

"Hey, we can fight, we can help you." Scott said.

"What exactly can you do, what skills do you have." Nat asked.

All the wolves shifted in to there beta form causing Steve and Nat to jump back in shock.

"What are you?."

"They are werewolves, and they can fight." Stiles told Steve.

Steve turned to the pack. "This might be a one way trip, I can't guarantee your safety. The mission is to protect Vision and the Mind Stone at all costs."

"Straight to the point." Erica scoffed.

"I'm sorry but, Thanos already has at least 3 stones. We can't let him get all 6."

They all looked at Stiles.

"What happens if he gets all 6?." Derek asks.

"He would have enough power to wipe out half the universe, with a snap of his fingers."

Everyone gulped.

"Also Scott, this Thanos guy, he is one of the worst, there is no saving, we fight to kill."

Isaac stood up. "If it means saving the world, I'm in."

Next was Erica. "Me too."

Derek, Scott, Lydia, Liam, Malia and Boyd were still pondering on what to do.
Mason was human so he was out, even though he looked gutted.

"We are leaving in 2 hours, if you decide you are coming meet us at the entrance to Beacon Hills." Steve told them.

With that, Steve, Nat, Stiles, Allison, Isaac and Erica left.

Stiles Pov

When we got to the jet, Sam came running out picking Allison up and spinning her around. I couldn't help but smile, glad they were together again. I'm just hoping Bucky has the same reaction to seeing me.

I walked onto the jet and ran straight to Bruce hugging him. I've missed him, missed spending my spare time in the lab with him. I then hugged vision, Wanda and Rhodes.

It didn't take the pack long to come, they were all there apart from Liam, he decided to stay with Mason which I am glad about, hes the baby of the pack.

"Hey Bruce, where have you been, you disappeared on us?." 

"After the whole incident with Ultron, I flew away in the quin-jet. Whilst in the space voyage I got trapped by a wormhole, which took me to Sakaar. I was captured by someone called Valkyrie. She took me to someone called the Grand-master, who made me fight as a gladiator. Because of my strength I became the Grand master's new champion. But I couldn't seem to able to turn back into me, a bit like I cant seem to turn into the Hulk at the moment. Then Thor and Loki somehow ended up there. He put me and Thor in the ring to fight. "

"Me and  Thor got away from that place, Valkyrie came with us, turns out she is Asgardian. We went to Asgard to defeat Thor's sister. Thor killed her but Asgard was destroyed. Loki of all people came to the rescue with a large space ship from Sakaar, and we got everyone on it. But Thanos found us. Heimdall who controls the bifrost, sent me back to earth,  I saw the ship explode. Thor and Loki are dead and Thanos has the Space Stone.

I didn't want to believe that Thor was gone, Even Loki, truth be told, I actually liked the guy.

Steve said we had 5 minutes till we land, I suddenly became nervous, Allison sensed it.

"Stiles, what's wrong." Al whispered.

"It's been 2 years, what if he doesn't want me anymore."

"Of course he does, he loves you."

We had landed and as we came down the ramp, T. Challa and Shuri were waiting for us with some very scary women with spears. Then I saw Bucky pushing his way through to get to me, I ran to him and hugged him. He was hugging me so hard, I would bruise.

"Omg Stiles, you cannot believe how much I've missed you."

"Oh I do, I've missed you more."

"Not possible."

Bucky kissed me with so much love and need, my knees nearly collapsed.

I couldn't believe I was back in his arms.