Cute little situations

- 1:
"Louis here me out life is like food and addictions are like a fridge and you put the food in the fridge so it'll last longer right? Like you start addictions so your life gets better BUT someday the food is going to mold so you should just have put the food into a Preserved tin or vacuumed  it yk like getting your life under control. So fridge is addiction, life is food and getting your life under control is a preserved tin. That'sa good resemble innit"(that's actually my thought at 3am i send this in a voice message to my friend)
"Y/n? Are u high?"

2:
"Ayy Sam wanna cuddle? " asked Louis "sure"
"Ayyy Hubert wanna make out?" "Ayyyy ok ok sam no cuddles" said louis as fast as he could
"Y/n!? Who do i get my cuddles from now?" asked sam "from Hubert"

3:
Louis around my room singing to Maneater from Nelly Furtado "Y/nnnn maneater, make you work hard, make you spend hard.. come on sing with meee" i sat up dancing next to him like we were 8 "MAKE YOU WANT ALL OF HER LOVE" . We screamed thru the whole house luckily my parents weren't at home.

4:
Im currently sitting in Issies room helping her with painting her nails. That's when Louis bangs into the room.
"Y/N YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR 1 HOUR AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A HUG NOR A KISS THAT IS CRUEL"
Issie and I just laughed. But Louis just came up to be grabbed me by my wasted and lift me up.
"you are coming now with me" i just laughed and gave Issie her nail polish.

K that's all for today hope you like 'em. Love you and stay positiv