Podcast

Boom double update :)
Plss write request in the coments and vote it keeps me motivated<<3

Y/n is doing a famous podcast in this imagine. They are streaming it live on insta.

Kursiv: Y/n talking
Bold: Louis thoughts
Underlined: comments

Louis just sat in front of his phone listening to the new episode of Y/ns podcast on their stream.

"Hi everybody this is Y/n welcome back. Todays topic is how it is being a SIMP. Thanks to @randomusername for this idea.
So, how is it... It's a full time job. A lot of work and you get emotionally unstable."

Exactly

"My parents just asked me yesterday what "simp" means. I just said it's the short version for simple. I think they believed me and I hope they won't use it in their every day life.

Now, who do I simp for... Not going to tell you because that would be bloody embarrassing but he is British, because British boys are just *Chefs kiss*."

Louis:I'm British y/n just saying

Y/n reads his comment and is now smirking into the camera.

"Right Louis you are."

Oh no no no no no no no nonoononononoon she saw it. So good morning and welcome to one of the dumbest people on planet earth.

„Idk maybe it's the accent or just them. Ok does someone want to join me, i feel like some company would spice this episode up "

@louispartridge_ send an request to join your live

Hello partridge welcome to my live slash stream"

„Thank you, thank you. I'm kind of exited to be here."

Well don't be because we are all super chill. Right?Right! Ok let's start. Well Louis to get back to todays topic of the podcast ARE YOU A SIMP and if so, for who?"

Oh god don't embarras yourself lou

„uhm, so, maybee"

He smiled shyly in his iphone camera

aww ok to louis fandom: let's find out who it is"

Plss we all know who it is

Isn't louis simping for them

WAIT DID I MISS AN EPISODE?? FOR Y/N?
PLSS THEY ARE GOING TO BE SO CUTE

Louis looks embarrassed :)

Y/n is BLUSHING

awww

He is simping for them

huh"  Y/n says suprised

„what can I say you are very nice and have a good character. Not my falwt"

Oh bloody hell

well this took an interesting turn"

„mhm"

„why you looking so sad partridge?"

i thought nobody knew about this"

„well i didn't!!"

Oh god Lou don't embarrass yourself

„if you are ok with that, could I get your number?"

„yes, but not on the live. Wouldn't want 1 million people calling and texting me, now would i?"

And this is how it began...

A/N
I realised that most of my imagines end with a „and that's how it all began...".
Plss send me request i have no idea what to write anymore and i don't want to copy other writers ideas, so send anything you want:) Ok love you, don't forget to eat and drink because you deserve it<3