Roommate

Louis and Y/n are moving in with each other. They are friends since year 10 and are now 20/21y old. Louis is famous in this imagine but it doesn't really matter.

Louis POV

I saw her sitting on her bed whipping her head to the music coming from her ear buds. Her hair flew lightly 'cause of the open window. You could her the London at night and the wind calmly blowing thru the room.

I smiled at the girl who is now humming to one of her favorite songs.

Y/n POV

I was in my bubble while doing some online shopping and humming to good days- SZA. The London-summer wind blowing in my face.
I moved my head to the side seeing my roommate standing there.

No ones POV

Smiling Louis slowly went up to her while singing the lyrics of the song. A giggle escaped her lips as she stood up from her bed. The young adults now dancing to the song that couldn't fit better in the situation.

Louis POV

I saw her laughing and dancing while hearing it softly raining outside. I put my hands around her waist as she placed hers on my shoulders.
I stared into her e/c eyes reflecting the street lights in them.

Y/n POV

I felt Louis hands around my waist making me scream on my inside. Louis and I looked eyes his dark brown eyes that could make my day just by looking at the happiness in them.

(fucking cringey)

No ones POV

The boy leaned in while making sure she was comfortable with the situation. Y/n smiled while leaning in and closing the gap. A gap that both of them wanted to close since they first met. He took one of his hands of her waist and putting it on the side of her face to deepen the kiss. The kiss was passionate as well as sweet and loving. All the emotions and love they had to hide from each other came into that kiss.

They both pulled away breathing deeply and smiling like fools.
"It always was you Y/n and it will always be" Louis whispered while rubbed his thumb up and down her cheek.
Smiling like he never seen her smile before she came up to his face and coming so close that their lips nearly touched. ""I love you lou" she whispered back at the boy.

What they didn't know is that in a few years they would still look at each other that dreamingly in love way. They would always look like that if they looked at the love of their lives.

A/N
I have a love-hate relationship with this chapter. I didn't mention this yet but if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes I'm sorry but english is not my mother tongue. Don't forget to eat, drink and sleep enough because you deserve it even if you don't feel so. Love you xx