Part 18 - Info

Some endnotes for my readers.

: : : :

A THANKS

Let me start out by saying:  thank you all so much. Particularly to any of you who stuck around since the very start of this. Your support, commentary, and just reading my work means a lot to me.

And thank you to the people who arrived newly, who just stumbled across my work in the past day or two-- thank you, really.

All of my viewers are appreciated. Thank you for spending some time out of your day to read my work.

: : : :

OTHER WORKS

If you are looking for any more of my work, I am currently working on "The Calm" another Izuku centred story.

I will also be posting an Izuku-centric one-shot soon called "Bon Appétit".

I also have several other works that you can check out-- but I feel I must forewarn you. Many of them are old and you can tell I was still a rather young writer. Reading those works it becomes clear I hadn't developed a very concrete writing style yet.

Some other fandoms I've written for are:

Harry Potter

Attack on Titan

Tokyo Ghoul

Bungou no Stray Dogs

: : : :

THE STRAY - INFO

Fun fact:  I accidentally started writing this story, and a few others, with Grammarly set to British English. I was three chapters in before I realized this and, lazy me, I just gave in and I stuck with it for the rest of the story. I thought I might as well play into the part so I tried to make it as convincing as possible. I'm curious, did any of you realize that I was, in fact, not British?

I might-- heavy on the might-- make an offshoot story from this. A book that will be a compilement of several one-shots that I never got to fit into this story. I'm debating this, and I'll update this notes/info chapter if I ever decide to do so.

Also, since the story is finished, I'll be going back and editing it. Correcting grammar and spelling and other slip-ups I might have made. So that will be happening as well.

Once again, thank you guys so much for supporting me! This little community gathered here has been a sweet thing and I hope I can see you at one of my other stories!