Chapter 7

((IM BACK! nah, I'm actually dead and came back to give y'all another chapter. Jk! Anyways thank you for 1k+ reads! And I hope y'all enjoy this chapter ^^ I'll try to update more :3))

Rantaro POV:
Walking out I see one of my sisters quickly run right in after I walked out. I shrugged it off and walk back to the couch where all my siblings are just watching tv. I smile as I sat back down next to the second oldest, Lucy.

It didn't even take a minute before Lucy came running out with my phone in the air and screaming, "RANTARO ACTUALLY HAS A LOVE LIFE!"
My eyes widened not because of the fact that what she just said was false but because MY PHONE was in HER hands! And as if I predicted the future she fucking dropped my phone on the floor.

"Lucy!" "Oops, sorry taro." All my siblings stood up and ran over some asking about my phone and the majority asking about me having a love life. I obviously was more concerned about my phone. I sometimes hate this household. I quickly picked my phone up and come face to face with a crack screen.
I peel off the screen protector an was overcome with relief. The screen protector did its job, thanks the lord.

I let out a sigh of relief as my sisters started clinging into my arm that held the crack free phone. I quickly lifted my phone up to the air, "guys go back to watching tv and Lucy next time don't unlock my phone without my consent." "Sorry," she had a hushed guilt tone, "it's fine just go join your siblings."

I had to get most of my siblings off my tail since they wouldn't stop asking me about Shuichi and I eventually hand to make them all Mac and cheese so they'd stop bothering me about it, and by that point I had completely forgot about Shuichi's invitation to the carnival, "fuck," I whispered to myself as I quickly served my sister's plates and gave them all apple juice as well.

I speedwalk to my bedroom trying not to alter any of my sisters I was leaving so soon.

My mind quickly averted back to Shuichi. I smile taking out a white T and camouflage jeans I took out a jacket too since the weather would be cold that day. I quickly change felling, excitement? I've always been invited to things like but I don't see why today is any different, I quickly get rid of the thought but I couldn't get rid of the feeling, and it annoyed me.

"Rantaro?"
"Y-yes?"
"You're going out to see your friend right?"
I didn't know how to respond I didn't wnat her to tell everyone again so I stayed silent.
"I won't tell anyone so don't worry. I'll take care of them while you're gone, okay?"
"Thank you, Lucy."
"No probable! Good luck on your date."
"It's not a date, stupid."
"Sure it isn't~"
"Shut up!"
She snickered before I heard her skip away from my door. I groan again ignoring the feeling of excitement and nervousness boiling up in my stomach.

I take my wallet and keys and head to the back leaving from the back of the house and walk to my car and unlocking it getting in. I take out my phone and call Shuichi.

"Hello?"
"Hey, it's me Rantaro. Do you want me to pick you up?"
"Oh no! It's fine I'm actually already on my way. Have you driven there yet?"
"I'm actually just walking over to my car."
"Oh, do you want me to pick you up then?"
"Sounds good to me."
"Okay, I'm coming over. I'm sure you're already ready so just wait a few minutes. Can you send your address."
"Ofc"

I hangs up and I send my address. I honestly had mixed feelings about their gender. They sounded like a guy but looked like a girl. Safe bet is that they're a guy, y-yeah.

A few minutes pass before i see a black car pull up at my drive through. I wave getting in.

"Wow, you just got into a strangers car how stupid do you feel?"
"What?"
"What if I wasn't your ride and a complete stranger that pulled up with the intention to kidnap or sell you drugs?"
"Shuichi, what the fuck?"
"You're stupid."
"Can we just go?"
He chuckled knowing that he made to flustered. I blushed embarrassed cus he actually did have a point, dammit.

"So how have you been?"
"Good, you?"
"Good."
"Cool, I'm gonna pass by the gas station to till my tank so you can just wait in the car or follow me inside."
"I'll wait."
"Good choice."
"What's that's supposed to mean?"
"Idk you figure it out."
"You're nothing like the fist day I met you. Where did the confidence come from?"
"Shut up, and put your seatbelt on!"
I chuckled and buckled myself.

We eventually arrived to the gas station and he got down asking if I wanted anything I shook my head no. He grabbed his wallet and left closing the door. I see him walk to the gas station, "even from behind he looks gorgeous... ah fuck what am I saying!"
I slap myself before going on my phone and looking at my Instagram.

I looked up noticing the guy was taking his sweet time, "what's taking him so long."
I noticed a guy grabbing Shuichi's wrist. He was struggling so I assumed they weren't a friend or relative. 
"Oh shit," and that's when my body took control.