New place

CHARACTER LEWIS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! LEWIS BELONGS TO THE WONDERFUL AND BEEEAAAUTIFUL Natsahathepasta

Lewis's P.O.V
I was walking through the woods, I was just thinking about work that I hardly noticed the trees getting smaller, foot by foot. It was only until the trees were human sized that I noticed. Did I somehow miss the warning signs of the boarder? No. They're impossible to miss.

Then how did I end up in the human world? I didn't notice it but I was shrinking too, slowly, but I was shrinking. I eventually was small, even for human standards. Then I heard a loud crash behind me that similarly resembled a footstep. I looked behind me to see a female that Looked around 20, she had a pink cloak but her features were easy to see none the less.

The lady had thick pink hair, black clothes other than the pink cloak, hot pink lipstick, she had light brown skin, and pink glowing eyes. Wait, she had glowing eyes?!

She picked me up and spoke in a raspy voice, "Failed experiment number 187..." after that she threw me down the mountain.

"SHIT!"

I was rolling down the mountain until I came to an abrupt stop by my back hitting a fence. I looked behind me to see a fence blocking off an alley way. It was scary, being small. I was so used to torturing humans I never thought how I looked in their view. And it hurt so much just to roll down a mountain?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my stomach growled. Right, I didn't eat breakfast. I don't know how I'm going to survive... I already want to be back home....

I saw the door leading into the decent looking building near the gate open, I hid behind a piece of trash, not wanting to be seen. A female came out holding a plate of some freshly cooked eggs, she was wearing what I could only assume was an employee outfit.

She had (H/L), (H/C) hair with an emerald green ombre. Her eyes were (E/C), and she looked tired.

It was only the morning, why did she look so tired? She placed the plate down and held out a neat looking stick at the food, "Ekam Eseht Sgge Detnahcne Os Ecim Yam Ton Rean Meht!"

What?

These people spoke an unidentified language, are they even human? Why did she just yell at a plate of eggs? She went back inside and I climbed through the gate to get to the eggs. I ate as much as I could and hid once I heard the door open.

The same girl came out holding a notebook with some sort of odd symbol on the cover and a pencil. She crossed something out and picked the eggs up looking... Sad? Wait, she crossed something off in her notebook, was she already onto me?!

How?!