Just a Day

Lycan's P.O.V

I started making a small restroom so Lewis could take a shower. It was difficult to make working water that could change the hotness whenever you pull a lever thingy.

But instead of doing it blindly I just watched another youtube video. It took a little more hours than the bedroom because of all the difficulties but I'm sure making the kitchen will take up most of my time.

Lewis was resting as it was night as of now. So I would have to wait tomorrow to embed the restroom into the wall, and then replace the wall with a fake one, so I just went to sleep too.

When I woke up I checked the time, "12:30... 12:30!?! I'm gonna be late!" I quickly got dressed and ready for work and ran out, when I got inside the café my boss walked up to me, "Lycan, you don't have work today..."

"I don't? R-Right... Sorry sir..." He smiled and sighed, "Try to get more sleep..."

"I-I will... Thanks..." I left and went home, changing into comfortable clothes. I knocked on Lewis's fake electric socket and he opened it up, "Oh, hey Lycan."

I smiled, "Hey, Lewis... Sorry I wasn't up for breakfast... What do you want for lunch?"

"Oh. Uh... I'll just have a grilled cheese sandwich..."

"Sure thing." I got up and went to the kitchen to make a small grilled cheese. Obviously looking it up on YouTube. I put it on a tiny plate Lewis's size I found at a shop and gave it to him. I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich too and watched tv with Lewis.

((Sorry for short chapter. Hope it makes up for the late... late.... Late.... Late update.

ಠ_ಠ