Introductions

Lewis's P.O.V

I woke up on a cold surface, I looked up to see the same girl who was pretending to be a witch. She looked like she was making a bed my size.

When she was done she looked at me to find out I was awake.

"Hello, I'm Lycan..."

She was talking quietly as to not hurt my ears which I was thankful for. But at the same time I was scared and confused.

"Uhm, if you're tired I made a bed..."

I chuckled at her attempt of small Talk, she seemed like she was taking the whole meeting a tiny thing well, it made me sad to think of all the humans I tortured.

I noticed my arm was stitched up and I looked up at Lycan, "Thank you for saving me..."

"Of course..! You may be small but that doesn't mean you don't have feelings...!"

Dammit, why must I feel guilty now?! It was my job to torture humans!

"You know, I used to be tall."

"Oh, I'm sorry.... The people you knew must be worried...."

She seemed genuinely sad.

"You know what? I wouldn't mind starting a new life..."

I don't know why, but this girl genuinely made me want to change. She made me realize what I was doing was wrong.

"Maybe if I find the correct spell or potion I can get you back to your original height!"

I looked up at her, "Wait! You're an actual witch?!"

She looked away and rubbed the back of her neck while awkwardly smiling, "Well... I'm more of a witch that is self training..."

"Oh."

"Yeah... But I can make tiny furniture and ladders so you can get around easier! I also know how to make tiny food! I can make you tiny food until I make you a tiny working kitchen so you can make food yourself! Though it'll take a while to make a tiny working fridge..."

I smiled at her awkwardness. Maybe when I get back to my original size I could keep her- I mean protect her... Oddly enough, I was starting to think humans as an equal.

"So.... How old are you?"

She looked at me, surprised but answered, "Oh! I'm 20!"

"I'm 29. My name is Lewis."