Cat problem

Lewis's P.O.V

It has been a week since my life changed, I learned how to scavenge for food and hunt down small animals for food such as mice.

I learned the girl wasn't actually onto me, she was just pretending to be a witch which I would have laughed at if I haven't met one myself.

I found out that the decent looking building was a cafe, and I live in the ally between the Cafe and Andrea's witchcraft because the Cafe usually threw out food that wasn't used because something about their food being guaranteed fresh made.

The city was surrounded by woods hence the name Woodland City.

I was exploring an alleyway when I reached a dead end of a brick wall. When I turned around a white skinny cat was in front of me, it started raining slightly which I was glad it wasn't a downpour.

"N-Nice kitty..."

The cat pounced onto me, digging its claws into my skin.

"SHIT!"

The cat hissed and scratched my arm making a wound form on my arm as it started to rain heavily. I yelled in pain as my vision blurred. The cat picked me up with its mouth and ran through the city.

As it ran I slowly started to pass out due to blood loss.

Lycan's P.O.V

I was walking home when I saw a cat holding something in it's mouth, the thing looked humanoid so I followed it into Dead Man's Alley. It was called that because people went missing.

I traded a mouse for the thing the cat was holding to see that it was a tiny human man with a wound on his arm.

I walked home with him and set him down on my desk, I sat down and disinfected his arm. Thankfully he was passed out so he couldn't feel the pain.

I numbed his skin around the wound and sewed it together to avoid more blood loss.

I made a bed out of some wood that I carved and shaped into bed frames and those boards that hold the mattress. I assembled the wood parts of the bed and made a mattress out of foam and a quilt.

The blanket was made from a thick fabric but not too thick and the pillow was a small a bit flattened but not too flattened cotton ball wrapped into the same fabric as the blanket.

I was too busy making the bed I didn't notice the man woke up and was staring at me.