𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

You could feel another person coming to the island

You could feel another person coming to the island. They felt familiar to you, until you knew who it was.

"Erik, someone else is on the island." You told him as he nodded and walked towards the tower to found the plane.

You saw Hank walked towards the both of you after Erik come down from the tower.

"Where are the rest of them?" Erik questioned.

"No, I'm alone." He told us.

"What, no Charles?" You questioned Hank.

"If your looking for Jean... she's gone." You told Hank assuming he was looking for her.

"No, I know that." Hank told us.

"Then why are you here, Hank?" Erik asked.

"You have eyes and ears around the world to help you find mutants for this place. I want you both to help me find Jean." Hank explained to us.

"We have no reason to find her." You explained to her.

"Not for me. Do it for Raven." Hank told us.

"Did she send you?" Erik asked.

"You don't know?" Hank said.

"Know what, Hank?" You questioned Worriedly.

"Raven's dead. Jean killed her." Hank told us as your heart sank as you both were silent.

"I need you to help me find Jean." Hank said as a t at rolled down your face as you quickly wiped it away.

"If I find her, I'll kill her." Erik said.

"I know." Hank replied.

𖥸

The three of you went back to the house as it was growing dark. You were making tea for the both of them as they spoke to each other as they were in front of a fire.

"Did Raven Suffer?" Erik said.

"Not for long." Hank explained as you hand him his cup of tea.

"I know we've had our... differences in the past, but..." Erik said.

"We both cared about Raven." Hank said.

"Yes. Yes, we did." Erik said.

"There's been a sighting of the girl." A woman come up to us.

"Where?" You asked.

"New York. We'll have eyes on the ground when we get there." She continued.

Erik had walked inside the house to get his helmet as we aboard the plane.