𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

We arrived on the other side of the building that Jean was probably in

"She's in there." The woman told us as we walked towards her.

"Hello, old friends." A familiar voice said as we turned around to see Charles.

"Save the "old friends"'shit, Charles. And stay out of our way." Erik told Charles.

"I'm sorry for what she did. But I can't let you go in there." Charles explained to Erik.

"You're always sorry, Charles. And there's always a speech. But nobody cares anymore." Erik explained.

"We do this here, now, they'll see us as monsters." Charles said.

"Violent freaks, fighting on the streets of New York." Charles continued.

"What did I tell you?" Erik said.

"Damn it, man, your homeland will be gone. Everything you care about."
Charles continued.

"Save it." Erik told him.

"If you touch her, I will fucking kill you." Scott said to us.

"Don't do this." Charles told us.

"Killing Jean will not bring Raven back." Charles told him.

"The girl dies." Erik said as we ran towards the building Jean was in.

You floated up in the air with your magic as you landed in the middle of the road. A red blast hit you in the shoulder as you flew towards a near by car.

You got up and throw the magic energy towards Scott as he managed to dodge it.

"Kurt, I need you." Scott yelled as you throw another blast at him as you almost hit him.

Kurt had appeared behind Scott as he grabbed him and teleported away as you had throw another blast as it hit the building.

You looked and walked around as you find Scott sending a blast towards Erik. You gathered a ball of magic and throw it straight towards him as he went flying back.

You felt the ground shake as a subway train come up from the ground. As it move towards the building.

"Hold them!" Erik yelled as the train followed inside to build as he walked in.

After a few minutes he walked in the building he came fly out and landed on the ground as you ran towards him.

"Erik!" You yelled.

You soon heard truck pull up and stop as people got out with guns. A few of them walked towards you as they shot something at you as you felt to Electricity good though your body as you pass out.