i don't like where this is going

K⃟R⃟L⃟

A boring Sunday was a boring Sunday, through and through. Usually Karl and Y/N would hang around at a playground after buying snacks from a local convenience store. Today was like any other Sunday; lollipops, slushies, chips and chocolate.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Y/N sighed and sucked harder on the cherry lollipop that lay flat against her tongue, relishing in the taste.

"Anything you want, really. I have no specific topics I wanna touch on," Karl shrugged and glanced over at her. "We've basically talked about everything."

Nodding a little, Y/N pulled out the lollipop from her mouth and stared at the bright firetruck red that stained the muscular organ of her mouth. After a couple seconds of thinking, a cheeky grin took over her expression.

"Tell me about your first time. We've never brought that up before. You basically avoid it every time the subject comes up when we hang with your friends," Y/N snickered, locking eyes with Karl.

"Because they already know the story, so why retell it?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes, defensive.

"I haven't heard it! Why is it such a secret? Was I your first?" The girl leaned forward to poke his cheek, hand being swatted away.

"Okay! Fuck... It wasn't my proudest moment, but here goes nothing. Basically everyone in my close friend group wanted to lose their virginities before high school-"

"Why?" Y/N interrupted after putting her cold drink down, the straw released from her mouth before speaking.

"It was a pact. We all stay friends throughout high school and everything after. It was stupid looking back on it, but we're still friends so something worked. Anyways, it had to be a girl in high school, either a freshman or a sophomore. I hooked up with a sophomore behind the school under the bleachers after a football game," Karl explained.

"Damn... You were like, what? 14 or 15 at the time?" The teen beside him laughed, shaking her head.

"I'm glad you think this is funny. I'm glad this is makin' you laugh, Y/N-"

"Oh, don't be such a baby! You're getting upset for nothing. I'm glad my little Karl got experience with an older girl before screwing me," Y/N pinched his cheek and snickered.

"Ew, shut up. Never call me 'your little Karl' again. I'm gonna gag," he snickered and took hold of Y/N's wrist loosely. "Now go on, tell me about your magical first."

"Well, it was two years ago during the summer-"

"What is up with you and summer sex?" Karl cackled, sounding insane. He found it hilarious.

"Men are easier during hot weather, now hush. Basically, my dad decided against going to the Miami house that year, my stepmom insisting we go to her old house in North Carolina. My dad caved like a lovesick puppy and agreed, so that's where we went. The entire summer I was basically nonexistent to them, so I had to find different ways to entertain myself."

"And then you banged some hot surfer who can barely count to ten," Karl interrupted again, amusement lacing his tone.

"Not quite. My stepmom had an old friend who would hang around the house frequently. When he started to realize they left me home alone, he felt bad and would take me out for ice cream and down to the beach. He was the only one who acknowledged my presence that entire trip."

"I don't like where this is going," Karl murmured before popping another chip into his mouth.

"He eventually kissed me on the last day of the trip, moving down to kiss my neck after I didn't reject him. The rest is history!" Y/N laughed and slipped the plastic wrap off another cherry lollipop, sucking it past her lips.

"Y/N..."

"What?"

"How old was he?" Karl almost growled, anger bubbling inside of him. He hated what he just heard.

"I was 16 at the time, Daddy was in his mid forties meaning my stepmom was early thirties- so he was most likely late twenties or so?" Y/N did the math in her head quickly before looking back to Karl.

"That's not okay! He used you!"

"Chill out. There's nothing we can do about it now. It happened and there's no going back. I don't stress about it," Y/N shrugged and offered a light laugh, hoping to calm him down.

"Do you still see him?" Karl shifted and looked into her eyes, debating on touching her or not.

"The last time I saw him was last year after we met. He came here to hang with my stepmom for a little," Y/N explained after remembering the exact dates.

"Did you do anything with him while we were... ya know?" Karl got a little self-conscious, jealousy and rage swirling in his stomach.

"No! I was sleeping with you exclusively. No one else. I wouldn't do that to you," Y/N scoffed, almost offended.

"Did he try to?" Karl's voice wavered as he thought about it, pissed off.

Y/N ignored his question, seeing her boyfriend now furious. Leaning forward so she could kiss him, she basically answered him in silence. Karl teared up and looked down at her, conflict flashing in his eyes.

"Hey... Don't do this to me. Don't start getting angry at yourself. There's nothing you could have done to stop it. We didn't even know each other two years ago. It's not worth beating yourself up over, alright?" Y/N soothed as she brushed her thumb over his cheekbone lightly.

"O-Okay... I won't stress over it... B-But I won't let something like that ever happen to you again, you hear me?" Karl confirmed with a little stutter here and there.

"It's never gonna happen again. Relax. I love you, alright?"

"Mhm... I love you too," Karl leaned in to press harsh kisses to Y/N's throat possessively.

"Really? Are you seriously gonna mark me up right now, Karl? Are you that worked up over this?" Y/N bit out a laugh as he pushed her back down against the hard plastic of the playground's slide.

"Shut up.. I'm angry right now."

"Aww, little baby is angy. Who's my angy little boy?" Y/N ruffled his brown hair and snickered at the glare she received.

Karl moved up and kissed her slowly, eyes fluttering shut as he felt at home once again. Every bad thought in his mind melted as Y/N's fingers tangled within his curls and tugged softly, letting him know he was safe and okay.

"All mine, aren't you?"

"All yours, Karl."