Welcome

A/N

Hello and welcome readers! I'm glad you've found and decided to read my book! I hope I don't disappoint.

The last chapter, the prologue if you will, is more of a filler/backstory.

Basically, the Potters survive that night at Godric's Hollow and Sirius never gets convicted because their secret keeper was Sirius's wife- Katrina, and Pettigrew goes to Azkaban instead.

The Blacks' have a daughter Harry's age but only a few months older. I will be writing a bit about their 1-3 years at school, but the story doesn't officially start until their 4th year, you'll see. If you are confused about Katrina Black née Dupont, I might be writing a Sirius Black story (a prequel or this will be a sequel) after this one, to explain their relationship. Also, in the S.B. story, more about Katrina's lineage and her family will be explained.

I apologize to the WolfStar fans but unfortunately, that doesn't occur in this story.

The book will follow the events that happen in JKR's books but I will be changing quite a few things, including aspects to the plot and both major and/or minor details.

Just a disclaimer that all original characters and plot are owned by Dobby's Socks but the changes in the story, the plot(s), and my characters are owned by me.

I would appreciate it if my work is not copied or used for other writing- I work hard and use my personal time on this writing and ask that no one copyright my work. I have known other people to do it and would like if no one did it. And, please keep your negative comments to yourself, I will delete them. But I encourage you to comment and vote.

So this story idea first started out as a one-shot I had wrote for fun, but then I thought more into it and figured, 'Hey! Why not turn it into something,' and that led to me taking dozens of notes upon notes of ideas and brainstorms. I started writing it, the beginning works, in chapter format with the plot and characters and everything already in mind. Then a friend encouraged me to actually post it, and now here we are, a prologue later. I literally pour my heart and soul in these words and chapters, and as a huge Harry Potter fan, I have to say, I'm impressed with myself.

So thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy the book as much as I enjoy writing it!

- FantasticMe__